w/c 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 5th

Mae everybody,not much going on here so I'll just say a quick hello like Mick did! Have a great BF Wednesday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...yup I'm definitely looking forward to the break. They can just all figure it out for themselves. LOL Glad to hear you were wildfire free. Who thought that would be a summer time goal.

Mick...sounds like you've got your work cut out for you today. Take care of that back.

Pauly...not much happening here this morning either.

Have a good one all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

hi. just saying hi and thanks for support. saw p.t. and the heal will be 12 wks.:sad:
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

hiya all just finished my day ,2051 ,,,,just a bit of a long day..all that is left is to stain the hutch...job done
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Had another way too hot & humid day with lots of thunder, a bit of lightening & zero rain - weird.
            No wildlife visits today, that's two days in a row, woo hoo

Mick, sounds like you are a bit tired out but I guess the new bunny condo is in place?

Hi there Pauly!

SK, what's up with 12 weeks for healing? Wow! Did you have hardware installed in the wrist?
            Geez, I hope you continue healing, we're all thinking of you :hug:
            Try taking a look at Facebook when you can.

PQ, will you be driving when you visit your sister or is there a flight involved? Canada is pretty darn big

As hot as it was outside YB lit a fire this afternoon to burn off all the fallen tree limbs & brush. Now he will begin cutting up the second, even bigger tree that fell a few weeks ago. The work never ends around here & I'm not much help in this darn heat.

Wishing everyone a nice night!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all how are we ...all good hopefully wow yesterday was busy ,and this morning ,Ive been staining their hutch ,all thats left is put locks on the doors ,put the floor in ,light in there too.everything ,including lino tiles!!!as I say not finished yet ..the tiles help keep it clean

here it is up to I stained it ..

20180809_053422.jpg

20180809_053400.jpg

20180809_053206.jpg

ok quick brew ..

hiya sk ...lovely to see you again ...get better soon

hiya ppqp ...you werent far off ...nearly did my back ...I moved the old hutch and a load of other stuff.....hope you enjoy the holiday at your sisters ....yep sodemall.com ..let them sort their act out ..

hiya pauly how are you today then? are you still looking for new premises to work from?you ever thought of a mobile service ?

hiya Lav ....just seen mr fox this morning ,and the crows chased it ..beat me to it ..see you had more snakes ? jeez its like me with caterpillars ...they have decimated my turnips ..and nastrutiums !!Im having a brew ..one here for you too..

hiya everyone else ...bit short but I want to get everything finished..take care all....
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

SK...wow, 12 weeks! Just in time to wrap Christmas presents. Hope the P. T. goes smoothly.

Lav...it's about an 8 hour drive, which I've done a couple of times, but sis is flying me out on points, so just under 2 hours. So it sounds like you don't have any fire burns and YB can get some of the storm leftovers dealt with. Good news about no wildlife for 2 days, you're on a roll.

Mick...you really did have a long day yesterday. Glad your back survived. The new hutch is looking great. I'm sure Panda will be very grateful. Can't wait to see the finished product and the effect it has on your overall garden. The smoke from BC is so thick we're actually getting ash falling in some areas. Record setting temps today and tomorrow.

Today will see me giving the new guy a crash course on the computer/phone systems. Then a meeting with the boss explaining what the procedure will be while I'm away, priority being the program coord doesn't touch any of my stuff! I'm really looking forward to walking away from it all and I hope they all fall flat on their face. LOL

Have a great Thursday all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick I've got a resume on a job application site,I'm not super seriously job hunting but I'm out there can't do mobile here its illegal,dunno why,need to make a dental appointment yet again cuz my front tooth has a tiny chip in the back! I dunno why my teeth are so weak,probably all the years of passing out with beer mouth much love to all and wishes for a wonderful BF Thursday!
                  Last edited by paulywogg; August 9, 2018, 08:24 AM.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Have a great day Pauly....

Comment

You too PQ,hey that rhymed

Comment

Hello everyone. Sounds like you'r all pretty busy.

Lav,we have those snakes here called rat snakes. They are pretty long buslow.

Very bad day, almost a melt down. Was late to docs and there isno healing taken place. Yes Lav, I have 3 plates with screws. They put me in a heavy duty cast yuck. I fired my two therapists, butkeptthe physioone. I had aRX for Narco and it disappeared from a bowl on my counter top. One was fussingover there yesterday and I asked if I could help her and she brought me over a piece of my mail? The other one comes to take bp and stays over an hour. I had to beg fatigue for her togo. No pain mediine so a very painful 2 days.

Coming home I went into Kroger with their sit down buggies went over to Starbucks counter and you couldn't drive out b/c of tables and chairs, so I backed up and with 2 wrists bandaged it was hard,took out an entire display of mugs coffee and whatnot all over the floor. Made a hsy retreat!
                        my dog walker has a twisted ankle so she'll be out until next week.

sorry for the gloomy post. I'm just not coping well. On the plus side I have a neon yellow cast -pretty cool.

Where is Cyn?

Much love.
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

We had a large fairly quick thunder storm last night but thankfully it didn't do any more damage. YB just finished cutting up the second fallen tree today, thank goodness for chain saws, ha ha! I helped drag all the branches over to the burn pile. Now we just have to let it dry out so we can have a second bonfire
                          Third day today with no wildlife sightings - YAY!

Mick, your bunny hutch looks awesome, I sure hope they appreciate you
                          I'll trade you foxes for caterpillars any day, haha!

PQ, I'm glad you're flying. I wouldn't be happy doing an 8 hr drive on my own. I can't pay attention to anything for 8 hrs at this point, geez.
                          I hope your co-workers figure stuff out on their own while you're away. They are all adults, right????

Pauly, glad you're keep your keeping an eye out for a new position.
                          I found out that my soft teeth go right along with soft bones. You probably aren't old enough for a Dexa scan yet but get one when you can. I am doing much better on my plant based calcium supplement, something to think about.

SK, thinking of you & hoping you had a good day!

Hello to Sam, Det & anyone else looking in tonight.
                          Have a good night all.

Lav
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09
                          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I've wondered about it being a lack of calcium Lav,hope my bones aren't too brittle SK,did someone steal your pain meds?!? That's terrible,,I feel so bad for the situation you're in right now but I'm happy you still have your sense of humor

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                              You too PQ,hey that rhymed
                              :belchha:

Comment

morning all,here we are the weekend is here ,fun with no beer,
                                hope you are well,I feel swell,
                                finished the hutch,
                                so I aint doing much ,
                                todays a doss and I dont give a toss,,
                                This week for work ,its had my best ,
                                so today for me ,Im having a rest
                                After all this sun ,its hurting my brain,
                                but now today its pouring with rain....
                                so these chosen words are from me to you ,
                                now lets sit back and have a brew....

hiya pauly hows you then today? all good I hope ,yep finished the hutch ,the old one is on the tip so they aint gonna use it ..I put the tiles in the little bit to keep it clean ,went to Rochdalle yesterday and got cushion flooring remnant ,that is ideal..put a drop sheet on the front to keep the rain out ,locks on

20180809_160646.jpg

20180809_160659.jpg

20180809_181009.jpg

20180809_181048.jpg
                                hiya sk ...how are you today?hope you are better?thats a bloody disgrace ...pinching your pain meds !have you got anyone helping you now?I hope so ...

hiya Lav ,how are you today then?no animals visiting today then? I havent got a chainsaw ,Ive achop saw ,bandsaw ,and table saw ,they work for me .Yes Im chuffed with the hutch,its full of stuff for them to play with ...andthe best thing is,because I made the floor so that I can take it out ,I can put polystyrene insulation underneath in winter..

hiya ppqp...I laughed when I read your post ,just given him a crash course ....hope it goes pearshaped!!!I hope you have a good holiday..the hutch fits in pretty well in the garden....

right good peeps have a nice weekend ,,

Two Newfies go camping and pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer. After three days of walking, they arrive at a great spot but realize they've forgotten a bottle opener.

The first Newfie turns to the second and says, "You've gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says the second. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food."

"I promise I won't," says the Newfie. "Just hurry!"

Nine full days pass and there's still no sign of the second Newfie. Exasperated and starving, the first Newfie digs into the sandwiches.

Suddenly, the second Newfie pops out from behind a rock and yells, "I knew it! I'm not freaking going!"

A man is wandering around a car boot fare(garage sale to our colonial friends across the pond)
                                He comes across a stall selling books and after a bit of rummaging around finds a title called "Zen Buddhism"

"How much for this book?"asks the man

"1 pound"replies the vendor

"OK I'll take it"says the man and then he hands the vendor a 5 pound note.

The vendor put the fiver in his pocket then went to serve another customer. 5 minutes passed and the man says to the vendor"What about my change mate?"

There was a slight pause then the vendor spoke. "Change must come from within"the vendor replied

q: : How far from the accident were you when it happened?
                                a: : He replied "36 feet, 2 and a quarter inches"
                                q: : Nonsense how can you be so precise?
                                a: : Well I knew some bloody fool would ask me so I measured it.

q: : What is your date of birth?
                                a: : July fifteenth.
                                q: : What year?
                                a: : Every year.

q: : What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
                                a: : Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

q: : This myasthenia gravis... Does it affect your memory at all?
                                a: : Yes.
                                q: : And in what ways does it affect your memory?
                                a: : I forget.
                                q: : You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten?

q: : what was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke up that morning?
                                a: : he said, "where am i, doris?"
                                q: : and why did that upset you?
                                a: : my name is susan.

q: : she had three children, right?
                                a: : yes.
                                q: : how many were boys?
                                a: : none.
                                q: : were there any girls?

q: :Are you sexually active?
                                a: :No. I just lie there.

q: :could you see him from where you were standing?
                                a: :I could see his head.
                                q: :and where was his head?
                                a: :just above his shoulders.

q: :any suggestions as to what prevented this from being a murder trial instead of an attempted murder trial?
                                a: :the victim lived.

q: : how was your first marriage terminated?
                                a: : by death.
                                q: : and by whose death was it terminated?

q: : now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
                                a: : did you actually pass the bar exam?

q: : the youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?

q: : How old is your son - the one living with you.
                                a: : Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
                                q: : How long has he lived with you?
                                a: : Forty-five years.

q: : And where was the location of the accident?
                                a: : Approximately milepost 499.
                                q: : And where is milepost 499?
                                a: : Probably between milepost 498 and 500.

q: : Do you know if your daughter has ever been involvedin voodoo or the occult?
                                a: : We both do.
                                q: : Voodoo?
                                a: : We do.
                                q: : You do?
                                a: : Yes, voodoo.

q: : Trooper, when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights flashing?
                                q: : Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?
                                a: : Yes, sir.
                                q: : What did she say?
                                a: : What disco am I at?

q: : I show you Exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture.
                                a: : That's me.
                                q: : Were you present when that picture was taken?

q: : Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?

q: : Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
                                a: : I'll be three months on November 8.
                                q: : Apparently, then, the date of conception was August 8?
                                q: : What were you doing at that time?

q: : How many times have you committed suicide?
                                a: : Four times.

q: : Did he kill you?

q: : You don't know what it was and you didn't know what it looked like, but can you describe it?

q: : Have you lived in this town all your life?
                                a: : Not yet.

q: : How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?

q: : You were there until the time you left, is that true

q: : Did you ever stay all night with this man in New York?
                                a: : I refuse to answer that question.
                                q: : Did you ever stay all night with this man in Chicago?
                                a: : I refuse to answer that question.
                                q: : Did you ever stay all night with this man in Miami?
                                a: : No.

q: : Doctor, did you say he was shot in the woods?
                                a: : No, I said he was shot in the lumbar region.

q: : Were you acquainted with the deceased?
                                a: : Yes sir.
                                q: : Before or after he died?

q: : How many times have you committed suicide?

q: : And you check your radar unit frequently?
                                a: : Officer: "Yes, I do."
                                q: : And was your radar unit functioning correctly at the time you had the plaintiff on radar?
                                a: : Yes, it was malfunctioning correctly.

q: : Lawyer: "What happened then?
                                a: : He told me, he says, 'I have to kill you because you can identify me.'
                                q: : Did he kill you?
                                a: : Witness: "No.

q: : Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--
                                q: : Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment.

q: : You were there until the time you left, is that true?

q: : So you were gone until you returned?

q: : So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
                                q: : And what were you doing at that time?

q: : You say the stairs went down to the basement?
                                q: : And these stairs, did they go up also?

q: : Can you describe the individual?
                                a: : He was about medium height and had a beard.
                                q: : Was this a male, or a female?

q: : Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
                                a: : No, this is how I dress when I go to work.

q: : Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
                                a: : All my autopsies are performed on dead people.

q: : All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
                                a: : Oral.

q: : Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
                                a: : The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
                                q: : And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time?
                                a: : No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy.
                                q: : Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
                                q: : Did you check for blood pressure?
                                q: : Did you check for breathing
                                q: : So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
                                q: : How can you be so sure, Doctor?
                                a: : Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
                                q: : But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
                                a: : It is possible that he could have been alive and practising law somewhere.

q: : You were not shot in the fracas?
                                a: : No, I was shot midway between the fracas and the navel

q: : So, after the anaesthetic, when you came out of it,what did you observe with respect to your scalp?
                                a: : I didn't see my scalp the whole time I was in the hospital.
                                q: : It was covered?
                                a: : Yes. Bandaged.
                                q: : Then, later on, what did you see?
                                a: : I had a skin graft. My whole buttocks and leg were removed and put on top of my head.

q: : On the morning of July 25th, did you walk from the farmhouse down the footpath to the cowshed?
                                a: : I did.
                                q: : And as a result, you passed within a few yards of the duck pond?
                                a: : I did.
                                q: : And did you observe anything?
                                a: : I did. (Witness remains silent.)
                                q: : Well, could you tell the Court what you saw?
                                a: : I saw George.
                                q: : You saw George *******, the defendant in this case?
                                q: : Can you tell the Court what George ******* was doing?
                                a: : Yes. (Witness remains silent.)
                                q: : Well, would you kindly do so?
                                a: : He had his thing stuck into one of the ducks.
                                q: : His "thing"?
                                a: : You know... His thing. His di... I mean, his penis.
                                q: : You passed close by the duck pond, the light was good, you were sober, you have good eyesight, and you saw this clearly?
                                q: : Did you say anything to him?
                                a: : Of course I did!
                                q: : What did you say to him?
                                a: : "Morning, George
                                Last edited by Mick; August 10, 2018, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X