Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sunday the 27th

MAE ALL...

Lav...So I have to ask - what does ether do for a tractor? Put it to sleep???? LOL You spray it into the air intake while turning the ignition to help start the engine. Dumping of snow arrived last night. You be safe on those roads.

TG...I'm glad you were able to get the pup looked at, now you can rest easy. Hope the QTip idea helps your stepdaughter, seems we're all dealing with some type of work issue.

Mick...frozen landscape here this morning too. We have a promised temp of -1 today and tonight will see -16. High tomorrow is -11. Heatwave, NOT! Thanks for sharing the snow, was missing it. And it brought out my own neighbourhood peskies...

rabbit.jpg

So if the chariot find is deemed a treasure do they still get the money?

Sam...now that would be a heat wave! Sounds like you had a great evening.

Pauly...rain! Now that's just not fair. Hope work goes smoothly for you today.

Got to get the soup pot on and I think an omelette is in order this morning. Have a great day and stay safe out there everyone....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; February 2, 2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

look at that!!!!what a cracker .
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Happy AF Sat ABerooos!

PPQ, too bad they aren't called STFU-Tips eh? hahahahaa... oh my. come on over, 1 steak left and I'll share.

Lav, I just do NOT like driving in ice/snow. never did get used to it and I've had some crazy close calls.

Mick, what a coincidence, not an hour ago i bumped into an article on that detectorist (new word for me) and his
        amazing discovery. Your turn mate! you might find an ancient Roman train set!

Sam, that sounds like big fun... awesome.

Pauly, yep raining here too makes a fun relaxing noise on my trailer.

Treegirl, hope you're getting that rest.

last night i joined the kids in watching yet another of the 'underworld' vampires vs werewolves movies series. silly good fun
        with some impressive costumes/wardrobe.

anyway, just plugging along as yesterday continuing my online learning/testing course.

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Enjoying a peaceful weekend so far ~ don't tell anyone, haha!!
          I let the chickens out this morning for the first time in several days, they were happy for the fresh air & sunshine. The warmup is on the way, temps will be increasing daily although I heard we are getting snow next weekend, whatever.

Cyn, I hope your fella is feeling better soon. I loved the pic of him wearing his cap & jacket
          I wish I could get away with taking a nap once in a while but it only seems to mess up my sleep even more. Some days my a$$ just drags, LOL

Mick, wow, that's quite a find, lucky guy!!! Keep at it & you'll find your treasure too.
          Your sky paint looked good yesterday, I think I forgot to mention that.
          I found bunny tracks in the snow inside the fenced chicken yard today, made me think of you

Sam, looks like we have a ton of mud in our near future with all the snow melting.
          Glad you got to get out for some fiddling. I love cello music, listen to it quite a bit myself.

Pauly, hope your day was good. I just saw floods in Malibu, CA from the heavy rains, look out!

PQ, very nice snow bunny, do you make it yourself?
          I have soup going in my IP tonight using the slow cooker setting. Never enough soup

Det, I feel comfortable driving in snow because I learned to drive in the snow. I turned 16 in December & my driver ed teacher said go drive, so I did. I really don't trust the others out on the road especially since one of them totaled my car on a snowy night many years ago
          Keep busy with your online learning, it's good for your brain!!!

Hello to SK & Pie, hope you are both well.
          Have a nice night everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

btw,
            Happy Groundhog Day!!!!
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae all -
              I made it to NYC, after completing a lot of chores at home (and making a grain/gluten-free spice cake!)

Very very sneezy and itchy-eyed. Pardon me, I can hardly see the screen, so this will be short. Wishing all a lovely Saturday night and a good day tomorrow ---

Cheers,
              Cindy

Comment

Working...
              X