feb 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: feb 10

Lav,I've gone over what my triggers were last week,one was anxiety over Lb's wreck,even tho she wasn't hurt bad I still kept "what if'ing" it to death making my anxiety sky high,plus I was taking some vitamins with extra B's that didn't help,then I seen my old bartender from my old hang out,she was in the shop getting highlights and ugh just seeing her again brought back too many memories! Don't real like to list these cuz it just sounds like excuses and yes it was,I was just unsettled and didn't like the feeling
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

mae all...how are we today then?good I hope.0655 and its getting light already ...yipee I love the light mornings ..usually up early doors before anyone else is awake..love seeing the world coming to life and the sound of silence.well hereit is Friday again ....poets day for those that work..anyone doing anything spesh this weekend?I might be out detecting ,but thats about it ..oh and a run to the tip this morning.

I have got some hyancinths growing indoors ,you can smell them through the whole house..ok brew time

hiya pauly ...hows you then?hope all is well ..as you say finding and addressing the triggers is one thing ,and making justification to yourself is another ..fine line but if you learn from it ..then all to the good .what does Albertsons do with chicken that you cant?I tend to chuck loads of spices over mine when I cook it ...much to Julies disgust at times!!have a great day and weekend

hiya sk hows you then today?thin meat? it was that thin it looked like it could have done with a good meal.strangely enough Julie mentioned diet coke last night too..It is weird when you think ..out of the bill I paid ..a third was for 330ml of sparkling water and the same on diet coke!There used to be a pub in Uppermill near me ,,,the guy had his own herd of Aberdeen Angus cattle ..32 oz steaks were a dream....anyway hope your weekend is good

hiya ppqp ..tis Friday ..no work for you today? excellent ..glad the yellow tape is redundant!!you got anything planned for the weekend?you are off on Monday too?have a great weekend

it is now 1255 pm ...Ive been to tip, shopping all sorts of things ..and the temp outside?15 degrees ..time for the speedos and chip fat for a suntan methinks..

hiya Lav ..how are you doing? hows the adventurers ?yep ebay did good for moi!!

right lets get some jokes up before I get sacked ...have a great weekend folks

I just heard a woodpecker call me a paranoid d.ck in morse code.

Revealing little numbers have cost me a fortune this Valentines Day.

Not lingerie, scratchcards.

Feckin cyclists riding on the pavement.
      Don't they know they're putting pedestrians lives at risk while I'm chasing them in my tractor?

My girlfriend has said because I didn't buy her flowers or a card for Valentines day, if I want to be intimate again with her she now wants to be wooed.
      Great, so I've got to dress up as a feckin ghost.

Actor Steven Berkoff says Harvey Weinstein victims allowed sexual abuse 'in order to win parts'.
      In other breaking news, studies find water to be 'wet'.

Our University had a fancy dress party and this Chinese kid showed up wearing a tricorn hat, eye patch, hook on his hand, and a parrot on his shoulder.

I said to him, "I thought you were coming as the Roman who ordered Jesus killed ?"

"I did... I came as Pontius Pirate."

One Liners Version: 003
      A horse walks up to the bar to get a drink and the bartender says 'what’s with the long face'?

Why do bankruptcy lawyers expect to be paid?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace prize.

Everybody repeat after me..."We are all individuals."

Chastity is curable, if detected early.

Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Borrow money from pessimists- they don't expect it back.

A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

A good pun is its own reword.

Wear short sleeves! Support your right to bare arms!

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

A guy with a severe stutter applied for a job selling Bibles. The interviewer believed he'd never make it as a salesman, and was
      about to tell the guy to look elsewhere for work.

The stutterer begged for the job, "P-p-p-p-p-le-ease g-gg-g-ive m-m-m-mee a ch-ch-cha-a-ance. I-i-ic-c-can d-d-d-o i-i-tt."

"Well," the manager said, "OK," he'd give him a few Bibles and the rest of the day to see if he could sell one or two. By lunchtime, the stutterer was back, having sold all the Bibles. The manager was impressed and asked if he could accompany the stutterer after lunch.

"S-s-sure," said the guy, and later they went out to the streets.

They approached a house, and the stutterer went up and knocked on the door. When the homeowner answered, he said, "G-g-g-g-good
      a-a-a-ftern-n-n-noon, M-m-ma'am. I-i-i'm s-s-s-selling B-b-b-bibles. W-w-w-w-would y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-l-like to b-b-b-buy a B-b-b-b-bbible, or sh-sh-sh-ould I j-j-j-j-ust r-r-read it t-t-t-to you?"

"My stomach has been bothering me, Doctor", complained the patient.

"What have you been eating" asked the doctor?

"That's easy. I only eat pool balls".

"Pool balls" said the astonished doctor!!? "Maybe that's the trouble. What kind do you eat"?

"All kinds," replied the man, "Red ones for breakfast, yellow and orange ones for lunch, blue ones for afternoon snacks, and purple and black for dinner".

"I see the problem," said the doctor. "You haven't been getting any greens"!

A man decides to join the circus. He shows up to demonstrate his skills to the impresario.

"I have the most unusual act," he announces. "I'm sure it will amaze you."

He proceeds to climb a tall tower, and jumps off. He flaps his arms wildly, and finally his fall slows. He soars forward, then swoops upward, turns and swoops back again. Finally he stops in mid air and gently lowers himself to the ground.

The impresario stares blankly at him for a long time. Finally he says, "Is that all you've got? Bird imitations?"

Chuck was always shy with girls. One evening, he got his best friend, Bob, to go with him to a singles bar. Bob, being very experienced, was supposed to help Chuck in his quest for female companionship, and sexual companionship.

One sweet young thing in the room noticed Chuck, thought he was cute, and decided to make contact with him. Since she was a little shy, she could not just go up to him, but had to use gestures.

"Bob," Chuck said. "That girl over there is giving me the eye. What should I do?"

"Give her the eye back," replied Bob. So Chuck, as best as he could, gave her the eye. A few moments passed.

"Bob," said Chuck, now getting rather excited. "She's smiling at me. What do I do?"

"Smile back," was the reply. So Chuck, trying to appear cool and calm, smiled back. A few more moments passed.

"Bob!" exclaimed Chuck. "She bent over and showed me her boobs. Now what do I do?"

"Show her your nuts," Bob calmly replied.

So Chuck turned toward the girl, stuck his thumbs in his ears, and waving his fingers stuck out his tongue, and wiggling it, exclaimed, "Bluble, bluble, bluble!"
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, funny jokes Mick thank you I'll take thin meat,medium meat and fat meat haha! SK,I seen that article on diet coke too but I've also noticed alot of overweight people drink diet coke too so maybe that's a factor,I'd like to know what kind of health the people who they studied were in,get the whole picture,I can only drink diet coke,the real stuff hurts my stomach but I only drink it here and there anyways, PQ,not sure what's on tonights menu,will figure it out later,pretty sure I caught a cold from either Louie or the girls at work,yuck! Much love to all and wishes for a great BF Friday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...I love the early mornings too, it gives me time to focus on my day. Quiet at work today except the the jerk of a groom who kept asking do you have this, do you have that, etc. I almost said you're lucky you have the room at all. The bride is very nice and very appreciative that we were able to rent them a room after their other venue cancelled on them. Have to pop back in about an hour and unlock the hall for them.

Pauly...I have no idea what I'm having for supper either. Maybe I'll just pick up something from a drive through on my way back from the hall.

Shout out to the rest of you, will probably see what you've been up to over the weekend.

The massive snowfall didn't happen over night, thank dog, but it's just starting to fall now. Good timing as the boss's hockey game got cancelled tonight so he's on call. :yay: Now I can snuggle up in my PJ's and not worry about at midnight call. Have a restful night all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

We had a 63 degree sunny day today - wow, it was nice
            We went out to our daughter's today so YB could do the wiring on the room they are making over. We brought the dog along & I took her out for a very long walk & realized something. This was the first time this dog ever walked on a real sidewalk & she just turned 7 a few days ago, haha. The ' farm dog' did quite well.
            I'm getting some interesting pictures from the vacationers, beautiful food pics too. Yesterday they went to a national park with a swinging bridge. Glad I wasn't there, LOL Today they went to a wildlife Rehab center & got to feed the monkeys, birds & wild cats. Sounds like they are having a ball!

Mick, I like early mornings too quiet time with my iPad & coffee
            I hope you have decent detecting weather this weekend. We're supposed to go right back to cold weather so today was only a 1 day blessing.

Det, sounds like you are about to be fully employed there fella. I wish you all the best in your new job!

Pauly, I completely understand the feeling that things are piling up on you & you just want relief. We cannot control anything....remember that. I think we need to trust the universe a little more because things usually do work out OK. I have found some good non-AL ways to handle stress - namely a few minutes of meditation, spending some time with my chickens, getting in the car & just driving somewhere. A little alone time in the car listening to Sirius radio usually brightens my mood.
            Find something like that to switch your mood from negative to positive.

Cyn, glad to hear you are making friends with your IP.
            Since I was out all day I just wanted to make something tasty & quick. I've taken this recipe & made it mine by using turkey in place of beef & using DF cheese & it's DELICIOUS along with a big salad: Instant Pot Cheese Steak Pasta {with ground beef} - Foody Schmoody Blog | Foody Schmoody Blog
            Reminds me of the days when I could eat a real Philly cheesesteak.
            New storm due here Wednesday, yuck.

PQ, I hope your long weekend is wonderful & not overly snowy!
            Enjoy your PJ time tonight

SK, what's going on in your world today? I hope your cats aren't breaking anything, haha!

Hello to Sam & Pie.

Have a nice night everyone.
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Just a quick note to Mick. Uppermill sounds so darned familiar! Where is it exactly? I seem to remember a bus with that name on it. I feel like cheese and onion pie.

Went out to a nice restaurant for lunch and visited neighbour.

Sleep well everyone.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

mae all ...how are we then today? all good I hopr ...despite the late post I have been up since daft o clock .Iwasnt happy with the bottom left section of my model railway ,where the bridge is ...there is a slight incline there and even with the new Hogwarts express it struggled to get over it ...so out it all came track up ,boards cut ..and then I had to get new track and put it in ...a pain in the butt .... I could have left it but no ..so now Ive got to put it all back together again..not a problem.The other 2 engines I bought off fleabay have just come ..they are really smart ...like brand new .
                Ive got to go up to Oldham ,but will not be long ,so I will continue later if poss

SK .....Uppermill, Oldham - area information, map, walks and more Have a look at this ..you can enlarge it..you will see a few names you remember Im sure !did you get your cheese and onion pie?

hiya everyone else ...will be back soon
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick can't wait to see it when its all done SK,glad you had a nice lunch with your friend,Lav,thank you for the ideas to get out of my head,I have lots to distract me,I think that day I was just maybe being an asshole PQ,hope you enjoyed your PJ afternoon, I got all my running around and lunch with Kell outta the way early yesterday then spent the rest of the afternoon/evening on the couch cuz my head felt so stuffy when I stood,grrrr,there's a sink full of dishes that didn't get done,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Saturday!

Comment

tis me back again...re coded the new locos ..they look good...also finished painting the board ,been up to Oldham ,got bits and pieces job done .next door ..the kids have being football most of the day.and yep ..please can we have our ball back...

If laziness was an Olympic sport, I would come fourth to save walking up to the Podium.

For my holidays last year, I threw a dart at a map of the world and decided to go to wherever it landed.
                    I had a fantastic two weeks sat next to the skirting board.

I was at the local police station.
                    “Hello I’d like to report a crime please”. I reported.
                    “Go ahead sir”. Replied the policeman.
                    “Yes these men they’ve been laughing at me.” I whispered.
                    “Ok annoying but not a crime sir”. Replied the constable.
                    “Well what the fck is manslaughter?” I asked.

I have a successful dog grooming company.

I built it up from Scratch.

I was in the highlands in scotland at the Glencoe visitors centre.
                    Some man was telling us all about the tragic massacre of the MacDonalds by the evil Campbells .

I said "it can't have been too bad mate, they have a restaurant on every high street nowadays".

When Charles deGaulle decided to retire from public life, the British ambassador and his wife threw a gala dinner party in his honor.

At the dinner table the Ambassador's wife was talking with Madame deGaulle.

"Your husband has been such a prominent public figure, such a presence on the French and International scene for so many years! How quiet retirement will seem in comparison. What are you most looking forward to in these retirement years"?

"A penis", replied Madame deGaulle.

A huge hush fell over the table. Everyone heard her answer... and no one knew what to say next.

Le Grand Charles leaned over to his wife and said, "Ma Cherie, I believe ze English pronounce zat word, 'appiness'"!

Brochure circulated by a 5-Star Chinese Hotel

Getting There:
                    Our representative will make you wait at the airport. The bus to the hotel runs along the lake shore. Soon you will feel pleasure in passing water. You will know that you are getting near the hotel, because you will go round the bend. The manager will await you in the entrance hall. He always tries to have intercourse with all new guests.

The hotel:
                    This is a family hotel, so children are very welcome. We of course are always pleased to accept adultery. Highly skilled nurses are available in the evenings to put down your children. Guests are invited to conjugate in the bar and expose themselves to others. But please note that ladies are not allowed to have babies in the bar. We organize social games, so no guest is ever left alone to play with them self.

The Restaurant:
                    Our menus have been carefully chosen to be ordinary and unexciting. At dinner, our quartet will circulate from table to table, and fiddle with you.

Your Room:
                    Every room has excellent facilities for your private parts. In winter, every room is on heat. Each room has a balcony offering views of outstanding obscenity. You will not be disturbed by traffic noise, since the road between the hotel and the lake is used only by pederasts.

Bed
                    Your bed has been made in accordance with local tradition. If you have any other ideas please ring for the chambermaid. Please take advantage of her. She will be very pleased to squash your shirts, blouses and underwear. If asked, she will also squeeze your trousers.

Above all:
                    When you leave us at the end of your holiday, you will have no hope. You will struggle to forget it."

A picky lady customer at Tesco's fruit department watches as a new delivery of fresh fruit is delivered. "Give me two kilo of oranges and wrap every orange in a separate piece of paper, please", the picky lady says to the saleslady.

Silently the sales lady serves the picky customer.

"And three kilo of apples, please, and wrap each and every one in a separate piece of paper, too".

Gritting her teeth, the saleslady once again obliges the picky customer.

"And what is that over there", the picky customer says as she points to a basket in the corner.

"Grapes", says the saleslady with a big grin on her face, "but they are not for sale"!

My mom and dad were arguing yet again the other day but this time mum decided to get even by going shopping...

When mom returned home she said to dad that she had just purchased ten new dresses.

"Ten", he screamed. "TEN"???!!!!

"Ten", is all she said, standing right up to him.

"What could any woman want with ten new dresses"???!!!!

My mom turned to my dad, calmly looked him right in the eye and said...

"Ten new pairs of shoes and ten handbags".

Murphy the Roofer was working when suddenly he started shaking and feeling dizzy.

He calls down to Paddy the Hod-Carrier and says "I think I must go home, I've just come over all giddy and feel sick".

Paddy shouts up to Murphy on the roof "Have you got vertigo"?

Murphy replies, "No I only live round the corner".

Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle...

From the Hamilton Spectator Daily News comes this story of a Burlington couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot.

The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.

The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. She then took a deep breath and stood up boldly to face the crowd. When she looked across the hood, she found herself staring at her husband, who had been standing idly by.

The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

Latest Interesting Trivia

During WWII , U.S. airplanes were armed with belts of bullets which they would shoot during dogfights and on strafing runs. These belts were folded into the wing compartments that fed their machine guns. These belts measure 27 feet and contained hundreds of rounds of bullets. Often times, the pilots would return from their missions having expended all of their bullets on various targets. They would say, ?I gave them the whole nine yards,? meaning they used up all of their ammunition.

In George Washington's days, there were no cameras. One's image was either sculpted or painted. Some paintings of George Washington showed him standing behind a desk with one arm behind his back while others showed both legs and both arms. Prices charged by painters were not based on how many people were to be painted, but by how many limbs were to be painted. Arms and legs are 'limbs,' therefore painting them would cost the buyer more. Hence the expression, 'Okay, but it'll cost you an arm and a leg.' (Artists know hands and arms are more difficult to paint.)

In the late 1700's, many houses consisted of a large room with only one chair. Commonly, a long wide board folded down from the wall, and was used for dining. The 'head of the household' always sat in the chair while everyone else ate sitting on the floor. Occasionally a guest, who was usually a man, would be invited to sit in this chair during a meal. To sit in the chair meant you were important and in charge. They called the one sitting in the chair the 'chair man.' Today in business, we use the expression or title 'Chairman' or 'Chairman of the Board.'

Personal hygiene left much room for improvement. As a result, many women and men had developed acne scars by adulthood. The women would spread bee's wax over their facial skin to smooth out their complexions. When they were speaking to each other, if a woman began to stare at another woman's face she was told, 'mind your own bee's wax.' Should the woman smile, the wax would crack, hence the term 'crack a smile'. In addition, when they sat too close to the fire, the wax would melt. Therefore, the expression 'losing face.'

Ladies wore corsets, which would lace up in the front. A proper and dignified woman, as in 'straight laced' wore a tightly tied lace.

Early politicians required feedback from the public to determine what the people considered important. Since there were no telephones, TV's or radios, the politicians sent their assistants to local taverns, pubs, and bars. They were told to 'go sip some Ale and listen to people's conversations and political concerns. Many assistants were dispatched at different times. 'You go sip here' and 'You go sip there.' The two words 'go sip' were eventually combined when referring to the local opinion and, thus we have the term 'gossip.'

At local taverns, pubs, and bars, people drank from pint and quart-sized containers. A bar maid's job was to keep an eye on the customers and keep the drinks coming. She had to pay close attention and remember who was drinking in 'pints' and who was drinking in 'quarts,' hence the phrase 'minding your 'P's and Q's'.

Adam Got Caught Speeding Yesterday...
                    the policeman asked him to step out of the car and walk in a straight line. Half way down he stopped Adam and said, "I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to come back to the station with me as you're staggering".
                    Adam replied, "Oohh, you little tiger, you're not so bad looking yourself".

Someone knocked at my door this afternoon.
                    When I opened it, I saw a guy from Domino's holding a cheese and tomato pizza.
                    "I haven't ordered any pizzas," I said. "This must be a mistake."
                    "I know," he replied. "Your neighbour forgot his Facebook password and wanted to show you what he was eating for lunch."

Comment

Happy Saturday ABeroooooodles!

Mick, thanks much as always. you're quite the engineer.

Pauly, if it weren't for my dedicated meditation practice I'm sure I'd be in bad shape about now. Things have been a dreadfully difficult
                      struggle and always up in the air and unsettled. If you could possibly join us at a Refuge Recovery that would be just fab. There's a new
                      one tonight at 6pm near Sunset Park. It's only an hour but you can hang and chat as you like. I often do as i did last night.

Saturday, February 16, 2019
                      6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
                      Every week on Saturday

Add to calendar

EndureLV

3087 E Warm Springs Rd Suite 100 ยท Las Vegas, NV

SK, new restaurants can be big fun, glad to hear it.

just made breakfast for the crew. lightly scrambled eggs with red onions, loads of fresh spinach and of course a crapload of garlic.

I still need to haul my ass out and take some pictures! hmmmm, where to go.....

Lav, food ideas look good, grazie

got my fingerprint/background stuff processed yesterday and will be training Monday. whew.

be well loves!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...OMG it's treacherous out there! The road just disappears in front of you! Started snowing about 6 last night and hasn't stopped. Rest assured I stocked up with goodies for the weekend.

Lav...63! We're supposed to go up to 28 on Tuesday and that'll feel like a heatwave. Bet your daughter was glad to get the help with the remodeling since you had to cancel last time.

SK...glad you're getting out and about. You sound pretty good these days.

Mick..."I could have left it but no .." of course you couldn't, you sound like me. After all the crap with the accountant and the form she showed me a double line on it. She said it's ok but I know how you are. I just said well I'm not changing it now! Then it bugged me enough I had to change it. Glad the fleabay locos were a hit. The kids next door, are they the new neighbours? Please tell me you gave them their ball back. Wow, that's a load of jokes you just posted, need to get another cuppa for getting into them.

Pauly...hope you got rid of the stuffy head and that you're having a good day at work. Just so you don't feel alone I have a sink full of dirty dishes too. LOL

Det..TG..Sam..Pi...thinking of you all.

Picked up some fixings for a tuna salad so off to get my lunch ready. Have a Super Sober Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Det...there you are. Breakfast sounded great, I like spinach in my eggs, and of course garlic. Yes, I think we all need a hit of "Det Photos" it's been too long. I think it would be great if you and Pauly met up at a Refuge Recovery meeting. I know just because you both live in Nevada doesn't mean you're next door to each other. Congrats on completing the Police check. Training on Monday, are you still with the original job or did you switch? Have a great Saturday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

No more 63 degrees, it's now 33
                            I knew it wouldn't last so that's why I try to enjoy it as much as possible.
                            We have decided to take a run back to daughter's house tomorrow & put in an extra electric socket in what's going to be a bedroom. Won't take long so we'll have a chance to stop at some stores near there like Trader Joes & some funky little boutique shops (we don't have anything like that here in cow country)

Mick, thanks, I never knew the origin of 'the whole 9 yards', interesting!
                            I think it's fun to have neighbors with young kids, they can teach you a lot, LOL
                            Good luck tomorrow if you go detecting.

Det, having the right amount of support is vital. We all need different things t different times. I guess the secret is knowing deep down what your needs are & then knowing where to go for help.
                            You have been on a roller coaster lately but I have a feeling things are going to level out for you very soon.
                            I wish I could get you some of the spinach the Amish guys grow here in their hoop houses - yum

Pauly, if at all possible maybe think about heading out to a meeting with Det some time. It sure sounds like a good thing. I quite imagine we all have an asshole day every once in a while. Don't beat yourself up

PQ, sorry your weather conditions are so lousy. Stay put this weekend, stay warm, stay in your PJs & enjoy!!!
                            We're going back to do more wiring tomorrow because YB thinks they need more outlets. How nice of him. haha! The 'kids' don't have any real experience in gutting a room & starting over but we sure do. So we've been laying down a lot of hints!

Cyn, I saw the Chinese New Year parade pics - you must be in NYC! I've been to those parades in Philly. Have fun.

SK, what's your day been like?

Hello to Sam & Pie.

Have a nice night everyone & please ignore the BS coming out of Washington DC this week, ugh.
                            Lav
                            AF since 03/26/09
                            NF since 05/19/09
                            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav,my ears have been on mute this whole week as far as WA,DC goes,I swear throw a fit to get what he wants every time!

Comment

Working...
                              X