January 12, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: January 12, 2020

Mae everybody, Mick! So sorry about Amy's cat that's awful! PQ,glad you're feeling ok-ish, Papmom sounds like fun plans and adventure await you, Det love,love your pics,Lav any time with the kids this weekend? I decided to stop into PetSmart on my way to Walmart yesterday (just to browse) and yep bought another guinea pig! I named him Twix after the candy cuz his colors are darkish brown and tan,he's really cute! Much love to all and wishes for a great BF Saturday for us all!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Saturn Day ABErooooskies!

let's start with a documentary type pic I snapped of the Raiders stadium during construction:

PIC Shared album - London Lewis - Google Photos

Mick, what a bastardo! can you ID the driver? how sad.

Papmom, the modern nomad lifestyle has a huge and growing following. There are some awesome youtube vid's on how creative they are.
      Check out Bob Wells who runs the channel cheap rv living. I was going to do just that, but my 23' trailer was just way too big for that endeavour.

oh crap, now I forgot what everybody posted and can't scroll up. LOL

um... Pauly has a new pet of some kind! a furry thing. um... bandicoot? dang it. hamster? wombat?

Lav, cold temps if I recall and snow? that does sound good so long as shovelling isn't involved.

feeling a tad better after dosing up with dandelion root extract and umcka cough syrup which actually tastes good... wow.

asparagus and eggs on gluten-free toast is sounding good..... i'm off....

If we're feeling up for it we may hit 'Artifice' night club tonight for some artistic gyrations. let's just not call what i do dancing ok?

be well loves!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hello Abbers,

Seems that all of MWO is super quiet today.

Mick, what a shame about Amy’s cat. Unfortunately people around here would probably do the same thing, hit & run
        Crappy day outside, snow, rain & now ice forming on everything. I will not think about going anywhere.

PQ, how are you feeling today? Better I hope!

Pauly, nice on the new guinea pig

Det, I used to dance a long, long time ago too, haha!!! Have fun

Thinking about you Cyn & Sam.

I now have both of those donated sewing machines cleaned up, oiled & purring
        I’ll see which one my granddaughter wants & may think about donating the other to a worthy organization. Why Not?

I have to finish up the charity sewing in the next for days & get it mailed to a hub in the state of Maine before the end of the month. That person is in charge of shipping all the donations to Australia. Sounds like it’s going to be a lot!!!

Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
        Last edited by Lavande; January 18, 2020, 06:19 PM.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X