Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 13th December

MAE ALL...

Pauly....you made me laugh with your Christmas Miracle, rain. Of course you would be out walking in the storm. Hope all is well with you.

Lav...we're still enjoying warm weather here, well at least till Monday. Colder temps and snow but they don't know if it'll stick around till Christmas. Such weird winter weather. It is nice to be off over the holidays even if I was working from home. Not clicking on that office link.

Mick...bummer about the battery, seems if it's not one thing it's another. Boy, will you be ready for your Chrimbo get away. When do you head out?

TG...I was just thinking that it would be like a big hug, probably just as well you couldn't find your own stuff. You watch yourself with all that snow.

Going to take the time and give myself a pedicure today. My doctor would be shocked to see the condition of my feet so I'm not showing her. Shout out to the rest of the gang. Have a great Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Re: 13th December

Greetings Abbers,

11 degrees this morning - wow, that’s cold! Warmed up to almost freezing this afternoon, haha!
      Quiet day around here & my birthday too. Grateful to have made it thru another year, especially one as shitty as this year.
      My grandson brought his own little laptop & headphones so I only see him when he’s looking for food. Of course his mother brought him over with NO jacket so I can’t force him outside for a breath of fresh air. She’s kinda useless, oh well.

Mick, wow now a dead car battery. This has not been your year. Hopefully next year the good luck fairy will find you.

Cyn, glad you have those warm jackets, you need them in this frigid weather.

PQ, I think the weather fairy brought your weather here by accident, haha. Hope you enjoy your weekend & pedicure.

Hello to Pauly, Det, Sam & Pie.

I’m going to toss this kid in the shower - he really needs one.
      Have a nice night all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X