THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Well I've had a "Hormonal Headache" from "H**! For the past week... Just now feeling like I can maybe get online w/out risking my head exploding

Oh! By the way, Lushy, my Hubby still refers to you as his "blonde girlfriend", after seeing ya on the webcam... . (I'm watchin' you two!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!inkele: zwink:

PP- That's great your daughter learned to swim! She must be so psyched! Glad your fiasco happened on the way home... instead of the beginning of the trip... if it had to happen... Just glad you made it home OK! Seems it's always something...Some of the things we live to tell about...LOL

I'm still not quite feeling like myself yet... just kinda feeling dazed from having this pain in my head all week, and not being able to eat, or function. Gonna cut this short, just wanted to check in & say "Hi"

Big Hugs,
    Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Jude, nice to see you, but sorry you are having such issues. Wouldn't you think the topa would be helping with the headaches? Isn't it intended for migraines as well?

Oh and I will be sure and tell your husband when I talk to him tonight that you are keeping an eye on us. Oops, did I just say that out loud???
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Lushy, my Hubby's getting jealous of your dentist! LOL! He'd come & post something to ya directly, but I've got him under the hood of my truck right now...
        He's gonna be keeping an eye on you two now! (He's gettin shy now...)

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

That is so funny Judie.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Lushy, I won't repeat what my Hubby called you when he heard about your dentist...:H

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

LOL!! Tell him I will end the relationship pronto (with my dentist, not him)

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

I have to warn ya... Now that I'm over my headache... he'll be pretty busy here @ home Slushy, I mean Lushy.:H

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

It's so good we can share around here. That's why I love this place.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

I had several beers last night but managed to stop at 7 instead of obliterating myself and then waking up in the morning to see what damage/ mess I created. Never fear, we all slip, but don't be too harsh on yourself. Keep your chin up. Have an excellent day.
                    Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Good for you Finkle, it's such a great feeling to start waking up feeling good.

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

"It's so good we can share around here. That's why I love this place."

Yep, we are our own Mother Teresa village around here, aren't we?

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Thanks Beaches, I do really feel good. Except I didnt walk the dog and he is not happy with me at all. Can you believe I feel guilty about the dog! I dont even go out at night! I need to get a life hehehehehe :-)
                          Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

THURSDAY 12TH JULY

Finkle, is that your dog in your avatar photo? He's a beauty! If that's him. My critters sure have taught me a LOT about unconditional love...:h They're the best.

:welcome: aboard Finkle. Glad to hear you're feeling good.
                            :l
                            Judie

Comment

Working...
                            X