Trying the Mod Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying the Mod Road

Hi Cym, nope my doc only told me to get in touch with NECA (north east council on addictions). I tried ringing them but im on a waiting list.. people who are "only" addicted to alcohol are put on to the back burner here it would seem.
    There is always AA, but I really dont think its for me... Id be too worried of bumping into someone I know from my past, and the whole 'spiritual' stuff freaks me out a bit
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Trying the Mod Road

Hi Chelle,

Just checking in to see how you're doing. Any luck with meds? If not, perhaps the supps will be easier to get. I think I already mentioned that I'm on Campral, and it works very similarly to l-glut. From the boards I see that most people like the l-glut capsules and a little under the tongue is effective in emergency cravings situations. Don't know what your options for supps are, but this may be another avenue to explore.

Vera-b

Comment

Trying the Mod Road

gal darn it im starting to lern how amuse my self,or lern how use MWO forum,chelle you do hav the rt idea,3 bottles ,holy poop, to 3 glasses wow,if you can do tht ,tht is modding,just remember where the 3 bottles took you, b4 my dear it is a mind game or headache gyco and good thread

Comment

Working...
        X