Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baking again...... 6 layer raspberry layer cake....... except there isn't a pic of mine on-line anywhere so I shall have to take a pic when I have finished - LOL - and of course will HAVE to cut a slice to show the insides !!!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oooh raspberries are my favourite fruit, oh and blackberries. In cake yum! I want to come to tea at your house Sun
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

You are welcome Free - what time shall I expect you? I thought beans by toast before the cake would be yummy (I don't like beans ON toast 'cos I don't like soggy toast!)
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1421868 wrote: (I don't like beans ON toast 'cos I don't like soggy toast!)
          Lol! I'll be round in about half an hour

Comment

Well I turned up and no Sun, no cake! :upset:

Comment

Sorry Free - it has all gone already - just crumbs left - I always have beans though ..... LOL

Hugs :l:l

Comment

Sunny- did you eat the whole cake? You didn't save one little piece for our friend Freefly?
                Shame on you! No more cake for you!
                (Here you go, Free... I secretly snagged a piece just for you...)
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

I'M SO SORRY....... :upset::upset: Guess I could blame it on the rest of my friends from the One Hundred Acre Wood........

Comment

It's Okay, Sunny... I see what happened...
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

That is EXACTLY it - so - did you see us there???? you should have come and joined us....... LOL

hugs, sun XXX

Comment

Thanks Fluffy, cake was yummy! Obviously thanks Sun too for baking it

Comment

Sneaking in......... ssssshhhh !!

Comment

I can see ya!

Don't forget, I can fly :H Attached files [img]/converted_files/2000966=7238-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Oh dear - I keep forgetting about being a Bear Of Little Brain.......

Comment

:sofa: my turn but I'm only a little fly so I know no-one can see me, ha!

Comment

Working...
                                X