Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yummy! I have to try that zucchini recipe- I would guess you bake it at 350 for about 45 min's?
    I have today off from work- so I'll be taking the thread over for the day...
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Now you be careful Fluffy baking with only one arm. Do you have a responsible adult to help you? :H
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Oh, I forgot I only had one arm! Freefly- you can help me, Okay? Thanks!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OKAY !!! One arm or not - I thought techie had given your arm back to you...... I am back, baking cookies again - well, need to get them in the oven anyway. Then they have to cool, THEN have to dip them in dark chocolate.......SIGH..... these cappuchino cookies take so long to cool. Oh - have been on the phone for ages and am not sure i will get them in the oven tonight. Shame on me.

Watch this space.....

Love, Sun XXX
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Of course I can help you Fluffy Back to yours then Sunny for cookies x

Comment

Sorry folks - they didn't make it to the oven - they are still little rolls of dough in the fridge !!! LOL......
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

To make you smile....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECFjVD5Mvas[/video]]Miss Jalebi Bai Funny Video.mp4 - YouTube

Wiggle it just a little bit this festive season

Comment

Okay - here is my Christmas cake which i have finally finished ! It took 7 weeks from start to finish !!!!!! ROTFLMBO !!!!!!

Love and hugs,

sun XXX Attached files [img]/converted_files/2010755=7256-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Aaah, I'm loving your cake Sunny and liking the 7 weeks maturing time Some things are worth waiting for xx

Comment

LOL Free - yes, maturing time makes it taste good - LOL. LOVED seeing you on the Topa thread - that pic of the cow over the wall is SO special to me - that could have been taken from the top of the village !!!!

Hugs, Sun XX

Comment

Aw thanks for the lovely welcome on the other thread Sun Looks beautiful where you used to live.

Time for me to wish all you thread killers a very Happy Christmas. I'm off to Berlin very early in the morning. Back just before New Year. Have a great time everyone. Big hugs xxxxxFreeflyxxxxxx

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2010947=7259-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Have a wonderful Christmas Free - enjoy yourself in Berlin. See you back here in the new year - in the mean time, I have this thread COVERED !!!!!

love and hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

WHAT! You've had this thread the whole time I've been away Sunny??!! Where are all the thread killers? Bet you're a little bit complacent now aren't you... well no worries, I've got it covered now xxxx

Comment

Tee Hee hee - Guess what - I am STILL here ........ LOL

Welcome back - hope you had a good time Free...... :l

P.S. LOVE love LOVE your avatar - do you know of any way I could get a poster of it ????

Comment

Hi there hippy - you may have a HUGE piece - I am the only one in my family who eats it - LOL and it lasts me until about the middle of february!

lovely to see you here - I am the one who never kills the thread !!

love Sun XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X