• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Thanks!
    * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Why?

All I can say is that Determinator is one hell of a lucky guy!!!
      :h
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Why?

Oh Yes He Is!!!!
        Nancy
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Why?

hi everyone there are three lables that i cherish.Recovering alcoholic,sober and in the moment of my 24 hrs.I have 21 yrs of sobriety it is just a number.it does not keep me sober.the beautifull people who if i stumble will reach out there hand to me and hold me close.Unconditional love another lable i cherish.yesterday is used for storing memories so you can approch tomorrow wiser,when tomorrow gets here it is today,and if you are sober in the moment, it is your heaven for the next 24 hours.a label goes on a piece of clothing.when you are sober no one can tell you who you are.you know who you are no one can take that from you.all you beautiful people out there we love you. GB (me)

Comment

Why?

Hi Finding myself.
            When you say it the labeling that bothers you and AA.scared you.well i think when i was labled as a recovering alcoholic in AA it was the best moment of my life.It showed me how to live without booze.It has giving me 21 yrs of 24 hours a day and has taught me how to stay sober,another label i cherish.there may be other issues that are upsetting you.Lables do not upset me,Alcohol sure the hell does.All of us are hear for you.Anythime a addicted person reaches out for me i will take there hand.Finding my self have a peaceful night.GB (me).

Comment

Working...
            X