I am just selfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just selfish

Dx, I have not read through any of the other posts. I just want you to know that what you wrote really hit home. It really hit home.

Thank you

Now I will go read what everyone else had to say.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I am just selfish

Thank you all for your support.

Since my last post, things have changed drastically.
      Det is on antabuse and AF. He is working his brain and flushing out thoughts, ideas and reasons.
      He seems more at peace and focused and enjoying his current path.

Our household has more laughter and lightness. *sigh*
      My only concern is keeping my smiles in single file.

Thank you,
      Dx
      * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

I am just selfish

DX,
        Are you kidding me? I want Dets around another 10 years and have never laid eyes on him. He is the love of your life. Seeing someone slowly kill themself is horrid. You need to be commended for sticking around, a lot of us have lost spouses, family, friends because we pushed them away. Your love is unconditional, not often seen anymore.

Comment

I am just selfish

Dx,
          I am honored to know you. You are an incredible & beautiful soul. An affirmation that true love exists. I think I will never forget you.
          Love, C

Comment

I am just selfish

Hi DX, You and Det are both such loving, remarkable people. It is so obvious that you were made for each other! I am so happy to hear of all of Det's progress as of late. I know, with your continued love and support and his determination you will enjoy long happy lives together!!

Much Love to You Both!
            KateH
            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
            X