Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on a mission! Who wants to join me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Girlies,
    I'm still with the program, with a few small blips diet wise (banana bread is evil).
    A few friends and I have formed a walking group, with our dogs, each day. So that should help me along. I'm tackling a lot of bigger jobs around the place in an effort to keep more active generally.
    I'm finding Weight Watcher's flexible and practical with the points system. Don't know if I will continue with meetings, though. It seems a bit of a hassel and expense just to jump on a set of scales..
    How's everyone else getting on ?

Oh and the CD's Swede. I'm scared of buying stuff over the internet....but I actually found this meditation CD that I already had , and it's great to listen to of a night.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Spam -- Congratulations!! Keep at it!

Comment

Spent all afternoon pulling weeds. That should have burned some calories, right? And I had a light dinner -- sort of, except for the cheese I put on top of the chili. I didn't have much chili but the cheese is hard to resist. Extra sharp white cheddar!

Comment

Spammy !
          Go you !
          That's fantastic progress.
          I'm not going well at all here, but tomorrow is another day.

Check in goyles....
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Here I am Spam!

Still hanging tough but NOT LOSING WEIGHT.

Walking for 45 minutes to an hour every night and doing Curves 3 X a week. I turned 40 this year, so I guess everything is just ssssssllllllllllooooooowwwwwiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg down.

I'm going to really look at what I'm eating--which isn't much--don't know what else to do. I'm not drinking at all--so I don't know where the calories are coming from.

Anyway--nice to touch bases with everyone.
            :h getting better every day

Comment

Spam;862483 wrote: How's everyone going? Where's the Bellinator?

Well, I'm going out today and I'm going to have to get changed. These jeans are too big, they keep falling down because I have now lost 10 kgs / 22 lbs!

Now for the next 10 kgs!
              SUPER FANTASTIC GURL!!!!! :goodjob:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;855723 wrote: Hi Girlies,
                I'm still with the program, with a few small blips diet wise (banana bread is evil).
                A few friends and I have formed a walking group, with our dogs, each day. So that should help me along. I'm tackling a lot of bigger jobs around the place in an effort to keep more active generally.
                I'm finding Weight Watcher's flexible and practical with the points system. Don't know if I will continue with meetings, though. It seems a bit of a hassel and expense just to jump on a set of scales..
                How's everyone else getting on ?

Oh and the CD's Swede. I'm scared of buying stuff over the internet....but I actually found this meditation CD that I already had , and it's great to listen to of a night.
                Banana bread IS evil!

I have been walking my dog and she has turned into quite a little POOP! She sits and stares at me waiting to walk. If I don't go when it suits her, she starts to nudge my chair! She is a great accountability partner! So having a group is good for you.

Can you do any of the WW online? I did that for awhile and found they offered super great exercise tips/ideas and lots of other things.

Comment

UPDATE:

I have lost 15 pounds! I am fitting into clothes one size smaller.

Slowly but surely we're getting there!

Comment

the bellinator;865604 wrote: UPDATE:

I have lost 15 pounds! I am fitting into clothes one size smaller.

Slowly but surely we're getting there!
                    Go YOU !
                    I'm starting to feel a bit of pressure here girls.:H
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

How are all of you losing weight. I've been AF 90days with one 10,000 calorie day of debauchery to account for. I'm taking topamax and eating my normal diet. Without all the empty calories from the alcohol I thought I would have lost some weight...help me folks?
                      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Ok, it's time for me to finally jump into this thread. Today will be my 5th day at the gym in the last week, so I'm off to a good start. Will be checking in here for support, because I tend to burn out after about 2 weeks!

Adding my workouts so far:
                        5/19 Elliptical Machine = 250 calories
                        5/20 Elliptical Machine = 250 calories
                        5/21 Stationery Bike/Treadmill = 200 calories
                        5/22 Elliptical Machine = 250 calories
                        5/24 Elliptical Machine/Treadmill = 400 calories
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Cutie K9,

Lookin good!

Comment

Oh yay....we've got another convert.
                            Welcome K9. It will be great to have you around.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Tonight I am going to try a Zumba class, never taken it before, but I was at the gym the other day and it looked like the people taking it were having fun. I guess it's Latin-type dancing. I'm hoping for a hot Latin hunk to be teaching it. LOL
                              Wish me luck, I may be too tired tomorrow to type.
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;868377 wrote:
                                Wish me luck, I may be too tired tomorrow to type.
                                Let's hope it's for all the right reasons
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X