Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants the MAGIC Diet???? It works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which 2?

Night Molly, hope the cheese don't give you nightmares :-O
    K x
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Don't worry One2..there is scientific evidence to prove that a fat arse is actually good for your health
      A Healthy Bum - Wellsphere
      Unfortunately, i am not Sir Mix a Lots dream girl as all my pudge is firmly stuck in the middle and my arse is not one that you can park your bike into and rest your pint of guiness on:upset:
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

So it's not even useful Bandit? Shame. My bottom is not especially large, but it does appear to be a bit bouncy - I believe a hamster or perhaps even a small guinea pig could use it as a bouncy castle in an emergency...

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

My arse is much better than it was..rounder and shite..

I had the fudge and the caramel one..
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

LMAO Kimberley..lets not go there..my bum has come in handy at times and has been admired by many, it was a bit of a looker in its day (god don't u hate that phrase)..but as for rodents using it for entertainment purposes that thought has only rather disturbingly come to mind just now..god i'm definitely stepping up this diet tomorrow:H:H:H:H

Goodnight folks:h
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hehe night Bandit K x

Recovery Videos

Comment

MollyK, quinoa pronounced keenwa is an ancient grain which is a complete protein. It looks a little like couscous but has a nicer and nuttier flavor. It's also a superfood and eaten in a salad, etc. keeps up energy levels.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Oney, are you a Fudgeaholic? See I probably woulda traded that fior the Eclair, although I completely agree with the selection of caramel :P

Recovery Videos

Comment

SK, I bought some of that Quinoa a few years ago and had to chuck it out as it went off before I worked out what to do with it!! Any other tips?

Recovery Videos

Comment

Anyways I am off to beddy-byes so will read more of you guys tomorrow. Sleep well all, K x

Recovery Videos

Comment

Great thread! We "gals over 50" are on a mission to lose weight, too. Got a question, overit. Are you exercising to lose that much weight? I am a diabetic so I never eat sugar or carbs, except fruit. I actually live on salads, fruits and vegetables, but do no exercise and am gaining about a pound every other month! Any advice for me? Best of luck to all of you! Love, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi Kim, you may want to google it. It is very versatile and restaurants are serving quinoa salads in London for the "power" people who need energy for long days.

I love it. You cook it like rice, one cup quinoa to 2 c. water - but rinse it first.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

P.S. I'll been Greenie has some recipes.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hi Vicki!

Yes, I do exercise at least 3 times a week. I take my doggie for a walk somedays, and other days when time allows, I will go to the gym.

For as much as I workout, I would think I would be in better shape, but I blame my parents bad genes for my shape!

Hows everyone doing??? Vicki, can you add in some exercise??? Even a brisk walk 2 or 3 times a week??

I did so BAD today!!! I ate everything under the sun and then some. :upset:

Well, going to try to do better tommorrow!!
                              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

:yougo: GO GIRLS :yougo:

Dont be worrying about your :moon: I am sure they are all lovely. Now repeat after me when you see choccies, bikkies and breakfast rolls you are to go :yuk: :no:
                                Now go get some quinoa and fresh veg into yis. Oh and I want to see more talk of workouts and exercise ok :goodjob:
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X