Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants the MAGIC Diet???? It works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No special place to get an adult hula hoop - I just go into toy shops for this sort of thing and pretend I am buying it for a kid.

Bit like the obsession I developed with The World Cup Panini sticker book. A couple of weeks back I bought 50 packs of stickers - and claimed they were for my 'nephew'. The shame. I don't even HAVE a nephew.
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

2 crisp sandwiches around lunchtime (hubby's fault for bringing home crisps for the kids)

One of those pink & white biscuity wafer things which i don't even like but again hubby's fault as he bought them for me being on a diet, bless

Dinner was chicken curry and salad, no rice

3 Mr. Freezes and a dose of Kudzu to ward off cravings brought on by the bottles of ale and mead he brought home that are now sitting in the frig. At least i wouldn't be mad on either of them, wine now would be a diff story alltogether.
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

:H:H:H I'm better than you Oney!! Go to the pound shop - they have adult hoola hoops. Whats a quorn burger? Bet its real good for you?!
        Kimbers, I lost a couple of stone since I gave up the booze so I'd be happy to stay where I am but am scared it'll drift back on cos I like how I am now -sort of!
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Kimberley;920636 wrote: No special place to get an adult hula hoop - I just go into toy shops for this sort of thing and pretend I am buying it for a kid.

Bit like the obsession I developed with The World Cup Panini sticker book. A couple of weeks back I bought 50 packs of stickers - and claimed they were for my 'nephew'. The shame. I don't even HAVE a nephew.
          :H:H:H

I tried using my daughters but it is a cheap ass one and too light...in other words I cannot do it...
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Top marks for Starty on the quorn burger, not sure about the bag of toffees. Looks like you ladies are all doing well with the exception of the odd little bag of crisps, bickies, fudge bars etc etc.....
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

This is the funniest thread going...

I HATE those pink and white wafer things too Bandy..

PMSL at the panini Stickers.

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Quorn burgers are Arthur FOWLER...totally poxi...Linda Mc Cartneys ones are anyway...the cat would not eat it.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

You probably overcooked them, they can go like rubber.

Comment

Now this is really sad, but such is my love of hula hooping that I have actually got a special one which is filled with water, so it is heavier.It's called a Wave Hoop. If you can find one it might work for you Oney. Oh my god, I can't believe I just admitted that....

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

They were pox ridden...didn't even taste like burgers...

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Kimberley;920650 wrote: Now this is really sad, but such is my love of hula hooping that I have actually got a special one which is filled with water, so it is heavier.It's called a Wave Hoop. If you can find one it might work for you Oney. Oh my god, I can't believe I just admitted that....
                        COOL!! I think that would work...the one I have was only 2 euro so it is of the lightest plasic, would blow away in the wind....where will I get one?

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Think I got mine at Toys R Us but I guess maybe ebay or amazon might have them as well. I :h my Wave Hoop!

Recovery Videos

Comment

It was yummmmm
                            Are we hula hooping too?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Come on Oney fess up, the only hula hooping you will be doing is the ready salted ones that come in a bag :H

Comment

LMAO, you are right Ktab but all that is about to change...

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X