Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants the MAGIC Diet???? It works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ktab, y'oul perve ya!!
    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Bacon and egg sambo....on WHITE bread and egg done in bacon fat.

Hanging offense

Was bleedin lovely tho...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Just went to Dunnes an got low fat milk!! First time in my life - just had big bowl of muesli (sugar) and sultanas and LOW FAT MILK

Comment

Hya guys,
            For brekkie I have had a cup of coffee, a cup of green tea and scrambled eggs made with cream and butter, bacon and fresh tomatoes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Yummy and satisfying.

Molly, stuff doesn't necessarily have to be low fat - unless you are eating it with carbs (which you were, so good choice). Don't think you have to avoid fat like the plague - just eat it separately from carbs (sugar, bread etc) See Oney, you coulda had the bacon and eggs and that's fine - tis the bread that's the problem.

SK thanks for the advice- I'll look into it.
            K x
            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Good Morning All!

Im glad we have Kimberly here, she really knows her stuff!

I went off the deep end yesterday bad. Luckily I got on the scale and no weight gained over it WHEWW!!

Ok, Im in for today!!! Gonna have a good low carb day!!

P.S. And I have a new boyfriend !!! I gotta look good for him, and there is some motivation for me!!

Do good today everyone!!!
              I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hey OverIt,

Good luck for today's eatin!! Glad you didn't gain anything from yesterday. It sounds like you've been sticking to the diet quite well, so usually if this is the case a 'cheat day' here and there will not matter - in fact it kind of keeps your body and its metabolism on its toes.

This is also why it is important to vary your food as much as possible. I am a bit rubbish at this actually - lack of time and imagination! So have veg and meat one day, salad and fish the next, a stew the next day, omelette the next etc. It makes sure your metabolism doesn't get sluggish as it gets used to processing the same old things.

I know quite a lot about nutrition. After I broke my ankle and put on about 2 stone, I could not figure out why, even though I was eating very little, I couldn't lose much weight and I was always hungry. So I read and read and researched into the science rather than the traditional 'diet' books. It's interesting stuff - I managed to lose a stone (then went back to drinking and poor diet). But now I am off the al, I feel quite well equipped to lose the final stone.

By the way, congrats on the new fella! Hope it is going well

K x

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hiya guys.....OI....does he have a hairy chest?? Does he does he.....can't beat a hairy chest!

I really don't want to actually physically DROP wight, would be happy to stay at 7 stone 4 but i don't want to put any more on ....so I can cheat (a bit)

I really need to step up the exercise tho...

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Seven stone 4??!! What are you - a gnome?? How can you eat like that and still only be that weight? It's not fair!!!

Recovery Videos

Comment

For tea I have just had a lovely Italian salad with fried salmon steak, topped with a touch of melted cream cheese and some dill - delishus!! Plan another mammoth walk today if I can although I also have to clean the house :-( so it may not be as long as yesterday.

Recovery Videos

Comment

I am only 4 foot 10 Kimbo...

I have actually put on 8 pounds since I went off the fags.I was only 6 stone 10 and a waif.

You have been very good today...I am eating a home made burger.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Kimberley;921220 wrote: Seven stone 4??!! What are you - a gnome?? How can you eat like that and still only be that weight? It's not fair!!!
                          LMAO!!
                          Too funny
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one2many;921294 wrote: I am only 4 foot 10 Kimbo...

I have actually put on 8 pounds since I went off the fags.I was only 6 stone 10 and a waif.

You have been very good today...I am eating a home made burger.
                            Oh so you are a gnome then That's still pretty light isn't it? I daren't give up the fags - I might :balloon: !

:wd: on the homemade burger - that's really good

ps sorry I have been cleaning the house so needed a slurry of emoticons to cheer me up...honest you shoulds seen our sink - euuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!

Recovery Videos

Comment

I got quite a bit of housework done today too, delgihted it is done.
                              So I celebrated with ice cream and crushed Flake!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hmmmmm.....For my celebration I will look up on the net how many calories are burned by cleaning out a cat litter tray and calculating how much difference this will make to the width of my hips

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X