Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants the MAGIC Diet???? It works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

How is everyone doing? I have had a busy day today. Tennis in the morning -just a knockabout for an hour. Diet has gone well apart from the drinks - too many diet cokes as I met a mate at the pub and a few too many caffienated things.

Today I had a prawn mayo salad for lunch, a spinach, cheese, ham and onion omelette for tea and kabanos and peppers for snacks.

I am also looking leaner and the scales say I am lighter (though they may be lying) - so I went and bought some new undies to celebrate. Well, gotta flaunt it when I finally get 'it' back

Hope you all had a good day.
    K x
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hey everyone,
      Where are you all to? Hiding behind the bushes after falling off the diet wagon? Hmmmm?

I am still being very good although my walks have fallen by the wayside a biot as I have been really busy. I still make sure I get out and about for a liitle while but no marathons over the past week.

Yesterday I had two pork chops with broccoli for lunch and for dinner I had fried eggs with onions,peppers, red salmon and spinach. Gorgeous! Sadly I then went out for the night in Camden and drank what can only be described as 5 litres of diet coke (we went down the pub). Shouldn't really be having that amount of sweeteners tho it won't matter once in a while.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend,
      K x
      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Hi there!

Hoping to join this post and reign in my insatiable hunger for carbs and sugars..and prevent further weight gain! I am Day 10 Af and I know it is early days,but I am finding I am happy to follow the low carb/sugar & high protein diet.

The cravings for 'junk' are awful!!!!!!!!!! I know its pretty normal, but sheez! I hope it stops soon or I'll be worse off than when I was drinking

Anyhow, you're all an inspiration,

Chook:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
        X