Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready to tackle weight loss

Hi everyone,

Been fighting a cold and it finally won out last night. I did do a quick 6 k walk yesterday morning, but after that it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Nursing my cold and taking it easy today....most importantly still AF at 37 days....

Comment

Hi peace,
      I have ordered the Billy Blanks ( branks?) dvd cause i love kickboxing. Not been exercising much lately but do a morning session tomorrow
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Walk jogged 2 miles last night. Back to the gym for the same tonight. Goal is to jog 30 minutes.
        :new:
        Started 9/24/2010...goal 30 days AF then a "wine sipper"

Back again 10/5/2013. Same goal.

Comment

I hope you like the dvd rebirth, I found his style easy to follow. Way to go DC, I use to jog regularly and love the way it makes me feel. Working up to wogging again.

My sugar cravings are finally subsiding and being much more diligent in my eating. Going on a cleanse next week and kick up the exercise a notch.

Let's keep up the awesome work...

Comment

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on this thread in a couple of weeks, wow how time flies when you are sober and productive.

I have been working out regularly again and started eating really good. My sugar cravings are almost nil, thank goodness...I haven't stepped on the scale yet as my clothes don't feel different yet. I will weigh myself in a couple of weeks and hope to report a great loss.

Take care everyone,

Comment

Send him to boot camp.

All yours TF.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Already done him, RC. ***tee hee ***

Comment

Working...
                X