Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinksters Sensational September!

tonstantweader;1182647 wrote: Hi girls,
    I haven't done a bit of exercise in over a month, but my husband is alive and home, so life is good! now that we are settled down to a relative routine at home, I am hopeful that I can kick up my exercise soon. I do have him, and me, on a heart healthy, diabetic-friendly diet so I am hopeful that will work for both of us. I think I am also ready to jump back into MWO on a more regular basis. I just didn't have much time to check in before. Hope all of you are doing well.
    That is wonderful news tw, thank God your husband is alive and well, and back on the road to good health. :l

Did you manage to stay AF through all that stress and worry? Amazing!!!

Great to have you back!!

xx

Comment

Barbara1234;1182551 wrote: Thanks Daisy,

How much is a stone??? sounds funny to me....:H
      there are 2.2 lbs to one kilo 6.4 kilos to one stone

and Daisy has lost 19.1 kilos in 3 months!!! So 6.4 kilos per month! Fantastic

I'm still on a weight loss of 6 1/2 lbs so 2.9 kilos in 2 weeks. Was hoping for more, but don't we always?
      Starting week 3 today. 75 mins doing CV in the gym, followed by a Zumba class - so a good 1000 cal burn for me today. Thank God I'm not having to do it with a hangover!! Gone are those days.

Have a great week.
      x

Comment

Glam,
        I had two minor slip ups during my husband's illness, but I am not dwelling on the mistakes. I rather think they reinforced just how much I don't want to drink. I also recently finished Jason Vale's book "Kick the Drink" that Unwasted recommended on another thread in General Discussion. While the book has some flaws, overall it made me look at alcohol and drinking in a very negative light and in non-drinking as a much better way to go through life. I am hoping to get back in the exercise routine soon, but for now I am just happy to be not drinking and that life is slowly getting back to normal.
        Good habits breed good habits; bad habits breed bad habits.

Comment

Hi TW great to have you back. I also think that book is great- makes you realize what a social poison it is. Yes it does have flaws but definitely worth a read.
          So pleased your hubby is ok- you have been through so much & come out very well.

Daisy, so pleased you are here too. You did amazingly well with your weight loss. Was thinking of you when I was swimming today- it is a lovely way to work out.

Glam, you are doing great & I have no doubt you will meet your 12 wbt goals.

Barbara I hope we don't confuse you anymore with our talk of stones & kilos! You are fantastic with your AF time.

Keeps where are you hiding? I know you are busy with work but we miss you! Come back & play with us please.

Better go tidy up a very messy kitchen.
          SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

Me and my husband is really worry for our kids health, cuz recently my younger kid got pneumonia, so is someone can help me how i can keep safe my kids particular this problem..

Help....!

Comment

Hi Guys, thanks for chatting about the Jason Vale book -- looks great! I got that and one of his juicing books delivered to my Kindle. I love juicing! It's like liquid-gold-nutrition; got one of those electric Jack LaLanne ones.

I turned back into a slug, and as a result have had extreme anxiety for a few days. This isn't typically something I've experienced at all. I think it was due to going to a writers' seminar that turned out to be all kinds of BS and I had some quiet, self-contained rage as a result.

But I know if I exercise -- even wimpy-style -- eat right and take some hot baths it'll go away. I put all my exercise plans into my date book. This week:
              1 group bike ride
              1 mat-style Pilates
              1 Latin Dance class
              1 yoga
              PLUS
              daily 30 min cardio
              weights 3x

@TW, so glad your hubby is doing better, and I think this Jason Vale guy would think that two "slips" were nothing to worry about.
              @ATL, sounds like a great plan!
              @Glam, a cruise to Dubai, your *are* Glam indeed!

Comment

Hi Pinksters
                two days left of September how are we all doing?
                Managed to loose my half stone (just over 3kg) but so slow this last week.
                Sticking in there and doing my 6 days of exercise and sticking to the cals.
                AF for 29 days, my goal is to stay AF until 9th December which will be 100 days for me.
                I do believe that I am capable now of moderation, but for now AF is good until I loose the weight!
                Good luck everyone with your goals -
                Crimson, great goals on the exercise. I'm aiming for 400/500 cal burn per day and double on a Saturday though on weights days its not quite that much!

Planning to be even more glam when I get my fab new figure! Wish me luck!!
                x

Comment

Hi Crimsons and Glam; glad to hear you are both doing so well and kicking ass with your exercise plans. Good job on the weight loss Glam; you'll have the added bonus of a lovely complexion and bright eyes, after all that AF time. Looking forward to that myself...

Doing good right now. Keeping up with supplements, CDs and exercise; but if I miss out on one I don't berate myself like before - just carry on. That is where I messed up last time...

TW, Sarahjane and Barbara, hope all's good with you.......
                  IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                  Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hi Pinksters, as September draws to a close hope you have all had a fab month.
                    Daisy sounds like you have really got your act together now.
                    Wishing you all - all the best in your journey with AL or better yet without it!
                    30 days AF for me, and 7 1/2lbs lighter. Am really focussed on this 12 week plan, so nearly 3 weeks into it going great guns. Am away from tomorrow morning for the weekend - glamping, so won't be posting again on this months thread!!
                    Good luck &
                    take care
                    x

Comment

Working...
                    X