WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Good morning Luna, BB and all the others ... I haven't read the previous posts ..long thread! Anyway, I'd like to lose about 8 lbs. and lose it slowly. I've dropped 4 lbs. since starting MWO, but it's also been busy at work and I have a VERY physical job. It hasn't gotten to the full summer heat and it sure helps to be a little thinner - I've lost about 18 lbs since moving here 5 years ago. I tell myself that those extra pounds were like wearing longjohns, so losing those last 8 will help keep me cool once it reaches 110+!!
    "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I am going on an Alaskan Cruise in the end of July courtesy of my boss (last year's bonus) and would like to lose 10 pounds before I go. This Tuesday I am going to a very expensive, food-filled, free business dinner. Then, I am getting started. That gives me all of June and all of July - no reason why I can't do it.

This is more than I need to lose - I lost 45 pounds 11 years ago and would like to lose five more so that I can say I lost 50 and then another five for the cruise.

Time to get serious again.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi all,

I joined this thread many weeks ago, then as usual, didn't follow through. Well, I talked with one of my bestfriends last night (who lives out of state), and she's lost 12 pounds. Only five more to go until she weighs the same she did 20 years ago. Now I have motivation! We are getting together at her place in August for a girls' weekend, and there is absolutely no way I want to be the frumpy-dumpy one, while she's all slim and gorgeous. She going to email me a bunch of weight watchers stuff she used, I am going to get down to business. I have another week and a half until my summer break starts. I'll have nine weeks at home. Can't wait. My daughter (she'll be nine) and I have made a committment to go for a walk together everyday was break starts. There's a bike trail nearby that I have never ventured out on. Lots of walkers use it, so we will be headed there every morning. It feels so good to have the energy to think about healthy stuff. When I was drinking way too much, all I wanted to do was sleep late and spend my weekends watching TV. I'm making my start date the first day of my summer break. In the meantime, I have to encourage the family to eat up all the junk food so temptation will not be easily accessible. Good luck everyone!

Julie

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello All !! WoW !!! We have some new folks !! Great to have you along Luna, Wow 12.5 lbs you have lost,,, Boy I'll bet you wouldn't want to carry a 12.5 lb bag of flour around all day.. That's what you were doing before.. Good for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicely Done !
          Zin, good for you for losing those dang long johns !! Bet you look alot better without them. Great way to think of weight though... Keep up the good work !
          wwbarb, I wish I had a boss like yours !!! Wanna trade ? You're gonna reach your goal and hopefully come home from you cruise rested and happy.
          Julie, that's great that your friend is going to share some Weigh Watcher stuff with you.. It is such a healthy way to lose weight..
          Heeeeer KITTY KITTY KITTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are ya Kitty ?!?? We wanna show ya some love !
          Eustacia, I'm missin' you too !!!!
          Miss Bue Sky, we're all here going through the same things together Hon.
          This morning I weighed 115 lbs. Must be all the gardening? Actually pleasantly surprised myself... Have a wonderful day all, Hugs, ~Niblet~ Lets do this guys !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi All, i've not checked in here for a while .... wow some of you are doing really well .....

For those of you struggling, hang in there ....

Love ya all, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi everybody, and thanks Niblet for all your special help, it is very much appreciated. So, weigh in yesterday at 70.6 kilos, lost 2.6 kilos in 30 days (approx. 6 lbs.). Very slow but very sure, one day at a time, just like the wine! See you all next week for weigh-in, good luck everybody.

Miss Bluesky:h
              It is easier to stay out than get out.

Mark Twain

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the kind words, Niblet!:l

Like Bluesky, my extra poundage is coming off s-l-o-w-l-y. I'm down to 125.1 pounds today (not stones, thank goodness). I think that I was at about 138 when I started a few months ago. Only about ten pounds to go! Cutting back on the wine certainly has helped.

Good luck to everyone.

:heart: E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Good Day all ! this morning I weighed 114.6 lbs... I've always weighed around 108-112 in the summer and aroung 115 in the winter.. That was before alcohol played havoc with my life... NO more ! Everybody is doing great slow but steady is best.. Sometimes we all go up and down, just normal stuff ! That's life for ya ! Have a great week all, have fun and we'll meet back here next Tuesday ! ONWARD !!! got any tips anybody?
                  ~Niblet~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I actually lost two pounds this week. I'm down to 123.1. Stress is a wonderful appetite suppressant.

E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi all, my computer crashed a few days ago, but I'm back !! Eustacia 2 lbs !!! Good for you !! That is so good for your confidence in yourself.. You can do this... Enjoy the changes along the way.... I hope and pray that your stress level doesn't interfere with the things in life that make you happy... Sometimes stress can do all sorts of negative things to our bodys without us even knowing it.. It should actually be considered the "silent killer" All cronic illnesses are made worse or even made atall solely by stress... Some stress is good, don't get me wrong, but it is how you deal with it... Sorry for rambling but I care is all... Make yourself a nice cup of tea and relax. You sooo deserve it hon !!
                      Oh , and on Tuesday I weighed 114.3 lbs.. Feeling better all the time.. Bought a couple pairs of really cute jeans and some summer T's... I'm not a shopper in the least so this for me was HUGE !!! Hugs to all, ~Niblet~ ONWARD !!!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello everybody and here we are on another weighin day.. I've lost almost 2 lbs !!! I weigh 112.4 lbs this morning YAHOO!!! My clothes feel soo much better and I have soo much more energy !! YAHOO!! I've pretty much reached my goal so will maintain basically what I've achieved... Good Luck All ~Niblet~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Despite being AF for 14 outta last 17 days, it`s looking unlikely that I`m gonna lose a bloody ounce................ Grrrrrrrr...............keep eating all the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeties!!! lol

Starlight Impress

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I would like to join. I'm back reading here-to be AF. Also to get rid of this spare tire around my belly from the beer, about 25 lbs. and get my energy back. Being in shape feels great. I was in better shape about 8 months ago-I've realized that i've been choosing alcohol more and more to make me feel better-ha-i'm sick of feeling like crap! We need to stick with exercise to feel better. After reading here, i do remember feeling GOOD when exercising more.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi all,

Can't believe I haven't been on this thread for a couple of weeks. Well I'm on an af run right now. 11 days and counting and 10 days not smoking! In fact I am actually calling myself a non smoker which has been great so far but I have had the munchies something rotten.

Everything's kinda leveling out a bit now and after a week of terrible constipation and stuff I think my liver is finally starting to work a little better and stop being so sluggish.

I weighed myself on monday and I was 143 pounds which is too much for my height of
                              5' 2" so I've been trying really hard this week and so far dropped 3 pounds. Probably just water but it's a start.

Good luck to all,

Kitty
                              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                              Confucius

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'm down a few ounces--122.8. And I'm grateful for small mercies!

Congrats to Niblet, welcome Katie, keep going everyone else!

:heart: E

Comment

Working...
                                X