Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'm back again .....

Got weighed this morning and YIKES!!!!

Going for a 2lb loss for next week ....
    sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello everybody, I guess my body is getting used to being 112.4 because that is exactly what I weighed again this week.. Welcome to our weighin group Katie, the more the merrier !!! One step at a time.. One calarie at a time... One glass of dang water at a time !
      Kitty you are doing soooo awesome with quitting smoking as well as losing weight !! I'm SO proud of you Girl !! You nonsmoker You ! Nicely Done ! YAHOOO To you !!
      Eustacia, a slow weightloss is wonderful... I just love your attitude and we all sure know that, that is more than half the battle.. ONWARD !!!
      BettyBoop !! The founder is back !!!! I'm just all smiles to see you here with us. I wish you alot of luck in your 2 lb weightloss this week... Have any thoughts you'd like to share with us on this journey? A favourite guilt-free snack perhaps, a tip?
      I discovered a really yummy snack over the weekend.. I just love lemon pie !!! Well I made the filling as per package except I omitted one of the egg yolks as well as the butter. I poured it into a dish to cool. Next find your favourite crunchy cereal flake(golden grahams) or graham crackers. Spoon the lemon onto the cereal or cracker and it is alot like having a guilt free lemon pie. Great for when you have a "sweet tooth"
      Good luck this week everybody!!! Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Thanks Niblet,

Well I've lost 2 pounds so it's a little start. Being very very good this week, because my folks are coming to visit and on Saturday we are going to one of those "all you can eat" Chinese buffets. Been before and it's really good, they do Sushi too so I know it'll be a blow out lol.

Keep up the good work everyone,

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

weight loss

Hi count me in, I ,m joining at 11st 1Ib will give my weight loss next week hopefully Sue x:new: :h

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Okay--I need to join in here...when's the next weigh-in? I've lost almost 30 lbs since I quit drinking--but I could stand to lose about 30-35 more. I need to start exercising to lose more and get in shape so I'm going to start with a 10 min walk in the mornings, beginning on Monday.

I'll be watching this space for the next official day....

~~~
            "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi Sujul, we started out by weighing on monday but its up to you ....

Jump aboard ..........

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Congrats Kitty! Welcome Amisssue and sujul! Keep hanging in there everyone else. I'm down a smidgen--122.1.

Eustacia

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Okay...I've got my starting weight for the Monday weigh-ins.....we'll just say it's a ROUND number--VERY ROUND!! :H

And I've got my first excuse for not doing my 10 min walk...it was unbelievably hot and humid--I mean we're talking heatstroke weather...but you know, I COULD have done some stretches in my air-
                  conditioned apartment....I just didn't even think about it....

Jeesh...this is going to be much harder for me than staying abs!

Although, now that I think about it, I did walk MORE than 10 mins to a meeting of my bookclub (The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai) in said ghastly heat....

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'd like to make a suggestion sujul, can you take a walk within your apartment building.. Boring I know, but add in stairs if you have em and you'll have yourself a hotday workout area... You can get in a 10 minute walk,,, later in the day,,, set your alarm before your temp goes up... You can do this ..... Sorry if I'm a prude but I kinda get the feeling that it may just help you out... Wrapping this message up with a hug. I'm up to 113.6 this morning... up 1.2 lbs... I'm looking to lose that 1.2 lb by next week. Have a good week all, Buffets also have healthy choices too... You just have to choose them with a titch of a taster of the empty calories for good measure. Drink plenty of water all... If you are dehydrated, you will actually retain water.. strange but true. Hugs to all, ~Niblet~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

:upset: I'm not even going to go there!!!!

Guys I'm a blimp! Not smoking and drinking is doing wonders for my depression and outlook but I can't stop eating!!!

I'm in the gym first thing and I'm gonna go for the burn. See you all next week and good luck

Kitty
                      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                      Confucius

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'm currently 103, need to get back to 90-95.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Okay, folks now I'm seriously depressed--I have like 30-35 pounds to get rid of and you're futzing about ounces? Yeah, yeah...I KNOW we have to deal with where we are...but I have SO far to go..... Okay, I'm over the moaning now!

Niblet--good suggestions. And ya know how it is when you come up with good stuff and the person says, "Yeah, BUT...."--well, I'm coming in with the "yeah, but"--building not air-conditioned, only individual apartments if you get your own AC...and this morning it was already over 80 degrees and humid and hazy at, get this, 6AM!!! This is, however, quite unusual so I can hardly use it as an excuse very often....and the using of the stairs in the building is a GREAT idea....thanks!

Actually, I have some perfectly good equipment that I could just dust off....

Thanks, all--I'm hoping to lose by next week...let's be realistic now--well, how about 4 lbs.....5 would be better!! But I do know from painful experience that quick weight loss = quick weight (re)gain!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Friendly Joe May I ask how tall are you and what type of body frame are you... Are you being realistic with your numbers? Do you get in all your food groups to be a healthy person? All your dairy, veg, complex carbs, and vital protein? I'm concerned about your numbers Hon... Please do not take offense as I deeply care, Hugs, ~Niblet~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

If it makes anyone feel better, I have about 50 pounds to lose!! (granted, that's to get to the low end of the healthy bracket, but what the hell)

Now if only I can stop rewarding myself for not drinking by eating crap food!

~N

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

This is an excellent idea...First weigh in is 15 stone dead on..I dont know how much i wanna lose...I just know the beer belly has gotta go...Will weigh in next Monday..

Thanks betty
                                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X