WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello Londoner, It seems that my body is content to stay at 110 lbs which is awesome... I've been working out lately and seem to be toning and tightening.. Yahooo !!!!
    I know I sound like a broken record Londoner, but the slower you lose your weight, the more likely it is to stay off you... Try by not having that snack in the evening... Do 30 minutes of cardio per day... walk, ride a bike, eliptical, just really break a sweat... That is actually going to help change your body composition from "retaining fat" to " burning " it... Give a good try.. Do it for 2 weeks and it will be a habit that you will continue. I wish you well... This is gonna be alot of work !!!!! But , you are the Bear for the job... Good luck with your sweating !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Thanks Niblet
      Tomorrow is sweat day 1 of 14! Will keep you posted!
      I am so happy today. I weighed myself this am for the first time since going AF 11 days ago and I have lost 2.5 pounds, which is perfect!

see you at next week's weigh in-is it Tues?
      IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
      Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

weight loss

Hullo Niblet

Well I only sweated the one day! I have been feeling v tired since giving up the booze and going vegan 16 days ago, and so I need to be careful with exercise for the time being.

I have lost weight, though. Another 2.5 pounds this week, which takes me down from 140 pounds to 135 in two weeks. I am v pleased with this. If I continue to lose2 pounds a week, I will be a happy bear indeed! My goal is to get down to 126 pounds and then take a raincheck. Reckon I can do it! Toning and tightening too, in time!
        What is your goal?
        Anna
        IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
        Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Working...
        X