Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Your welcome Macks,

I need to lose 2stone myself so i'm starting this with you.

1st weigh in 12st 3lb
    sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I have just weighed myself.......... and i am a horrible 13 stone and 1lb......not happy :upset:

I blame my big bones......
      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Welcome back!
        Glad you are in love.
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I like the "stones" measure instead of pounds - makes me feel better. (yes - it's called denial). I'm at 13 stone 13 pounds!!! Holy H*LL - ok, maybe that's not better...

Goal: 10 stone even

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

How much is a stone???

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I might be wrong but i think theirs 14lb in a 1st..I think
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Here's where I did my conversions:

English Weights and Volume Measure Conversion - British Imperial - Metric - U.S. (from and to)

and 14 pounds to a stone would make sense - my goal is 140lbs (140lbs/10 stone = 14)

~N

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

You're right, there are 14lbs to a stone. Crazy weights system many of us still use in UK, just have not managed to convert to metric. However, you have to (by law) use metric measurements when selling food and drink!
                  Butterfly

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello all, yep I've always wondered how much a stone weighed... Thanks for clearing that up for all of us... This morning I weighed 111.8 lbs. So that's just shy of 2 lbs. I did start using my excercise equipment again yesterday... (my excercise room was being renovated and now it's really beautifully decorated with pine walls accented with a wolf border) No excuses for me... This weekend is our annual BBQ so I truely know that my next weighin will reflect that !! Thank Goodness it is only an annual event. Keep up the good work everybody !! Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I just used the conversion chart courtesy of Noella.(TY)..That makes me 210lb...That doest sound to good...I am 6ft tall...Does anyone know what i should weigh?

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi Mack,

Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator - NHS Direct

Here is a link to a body bass calculator. Just fill in your stats and it will give you the result and tell you what range your ideal weight should be in.

Kitty
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                        Confucius

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi all,

I'm 143 and want to lose 10 pounds in 6 and a half weeks, I think that's quite realistic but I keep having weekend blowouts, lol!!!!

I'm ready planning my ribs and chicken combo at my favourite restauant!!!

Kitty
                          Confucius

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Thanks for that Kitty...That'll come in useful...28.1...I better stop eating so much rubbish..:eeks:

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi Mack,

I just did mine I got a 25.33 I'm aiming for a 24. Those supermodels must be stick thin to get an 18!!!!

Kitty
                              Confucius

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

The BMI wouldn't even calculate my weight. It probably didn't know what to do with 121.1 stones!

E

Comment

Working...
                                X