WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

LOL E...I dont beleive that for a second..
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello all, sticking with my workouts and enjoying the time for myself.. I'm now 110 lbs this morning ! Ya hooo !! Even after the BBQ weekend. I'm really shocked actually, but I'll take it !!! I have not seen that number in over a year.. Feeling great ! See ya all next week.. Are we all still doing a weigh in on Mondays? take good care all, Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Niblet,

I don't know about the others but I am doing my weekly weigh in if and when I remember it. I'm a little under the weather this week and so my little weight loss is probably due to having almost no appetite: 119.7.

Congrats on enjoying your parties and losing weight!:goodjob:

:heart: E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I am feeling a little narcissistic reporting my weight to the world here. Would anyone like to join this thread? Please?

Anyway, I have not gained or lost an ounce this week. That's not good news given the fact that I have more immobilizing surgery coming up and when I lose muscle mass I feel fat no matter what the scale says!:upset:

Aargh . . . nobody is here. Everyone else must be enjoying the beach. Hope so, anyway!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'M HERE !! I'm here !! A few days late, sorry Eustacia... This week I gained 2 lbs.. But I did enjoy a wonderful anniversary away with Hubby.. Soo worth it.. There is always next week and I've been working out too.. Feeling great though.. So now I'm 112 lbs. See ya next week.. Just you and me by the looks of things, but that's ok too... Good for you not gaining any weight back... Awesome really in the BBQ season and all.. Keep up the good work. Hugs, ~Niblet~ Perhaps I gained 2 lbs of muscle,, Ha !! haaaa !!! Wishful thinking.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hey, Niblet,

I vote for two pound of muscle weight gain. A romantic tryst (so preferable to the gym!)often results in fat loss. For me, anyway!

:heart:E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Well E, I lost the 2 lbs that I gained again, so who knows what next week will bring ... Ha !! ha !!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Starting Today 15 Stones 8 lb .... aim to lose 3 stones

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Way to go Trev, on the general discussion there is a great thread that "change" started... It is a daily workout thread... You might want to check it out... Good luck buddy !! I forgot to hop on the scale this morning but will tomorrow morning... Likely a good thing because a weekend at camp doing a whole lot of nothing puts a few pounds on everytime !! ha!! haaa !! Good luck, drink lots of water, keep busy, and don't eat 2 hours before going to bed... (Just a suggestion is all... ) Take Care,

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Yessssss!!!.......lost 7lbs since going AF 15 days ago............only 35 still to go!!! LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I was surprised to see that I was down a bit when I stepped on the scale the morning because last night I was out with a friend celebrating.:disco: I only drank two glasses of champagne and nothing else. Honest. Maybe it's because today's my birthday and it's a gift?:nutso:

Welcome, Trevor! Glad to see you Starlight Impress and congrats! And, thank you for ringing in, my partner in crime, Niblet!:bananacomputer:

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUSTACIA !!!! I'm sooo proud of you girl !! And Star !! You're down 7 ! In only 15 days !! You must feel amazing.. Good for you !!!! So far since this wonderful journey I'm down 10 lbs. I love it !! (4 months) So this morining I weighed 11.4 lbs. Right about where I want to stay actually. I just need to tighten up a few more muscles... Good Luck Trevor with the new eating patterns and excercise etc... it all helps in the long run !!! Did I say run... tee !! heeee !! Gotta Fly !!! Have a wonderful week everybody and keep up the great work.. I love all your funny computer critters E ! Hugs,

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hello everybody !!! Another week flies by.... Well this morning I weighed 110 lbs right on the nose.. I think that since following changes workout thread it has helped me to stay motivated along with everybody... See ya all later, Hugs,

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

hI NIBLET, WOW 110lb, you are but a skiver. OK, so that's a NL word but I think you get the gist .

My problem is I gain muscle mass to easy. I am trying to stay a lean 188lb or so but I seem
                              to teeter totter oround the 200lb mark. My wife who is only 125ish can eat 20% more food that I on a daily basis. I eat well, do 2-3 hrs of fitness a day and cannot loose the few extra.
                              OK , so I'm signed up for the challenge too now. 10 lb be gone! My weigh in is 200lb even
                              or 14.3 stone.

Robert

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I want to be part of this, its no fun on your own!

AF for Sept and on a vegan diet for the past week or so -staying sane thanks to Spirulina and vits-but eating LOADS to keep up energy levels. Not so much into weekly weigh ins as visibly losing actual inches from tum and hip. Having just said that, by the end of Sept I would love to lose 14 pounds. or even 10, that's a round number. I'm sick TO MY STOMACH of being round.

Anyway hullo all and count me in!

Anna
                                IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                                Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Working...
                                X