Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Slow but steady..

Hi all, one pound off this week. How are you all doing?

Lorna
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

OK, you know you are obsessed with the site when you are in the shower and thinking about the "Weigh In."

I just weighed myself and I have lost 3.5 pounds in a week. Probably due to the depression I had, but hey, it is 3.5 pounds! Whoot Whoot!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I missed last weeks weigh-in. This week I am 146. Only 1 pound down, but I'm lifting weights again and I did 2 - 4 mile walks this weekend. Off to a good start.

As to body structure. At 5' 5", when I finally get to 135lbs I will be quite slim.

Think hearty peasant woman or busty serving wench. :H

Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi, everyone--

Just a quick post. I finally remembered to step on the scale this week and I'm down 5 1/2 pounds. I've not been starving myself or anything. I'm sure most of the change in my weight is due to the fortunate abeyance of the horrid PMS symptoms of last week. Lucky those of you (guys) who don't have to put up with hormonal fluctuations that give one a Buddha belly! Pretty much met the Pilates goal, too. Fan, how did you do with those hoops?

Congrats to Teap, Accountable for Me, Laura and everyone else.

E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Great job Teap, Accountable for Me, Laura and E! Five 1/2 in one week - results not typical!!

I'm down 1.4 this week for a total of 11.2 in five weeks. Funny what happens when you quit drinking.

Barb

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

finally finally i lost 2 pounds
              one day at a time

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Oh yeah - The weekly weigh in. I have dropped another 3.4 pounds this week. I cracked open my pre-pregnancy clothes - they are pretty big. I guess with all the money I have saved with not drinking or smoking, I can afford to buy some new stuff! And I need to get back on the single circuit soon too - so therefore, I am going to by nice (but appropriate) sexy clothes and not mommy clothes - whoo hoo!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'm in too, I want to lose 14lb, Have piled on half a stone since stopping smoking 2 weeks ago.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Down to 145.5 today. The scale hasn't been too kind, but I have been wearing pants this week that I was wearing before Christmas. Yippy Skippy!

I decided to add a tank top to my gym bag today. I am over heating in my big t-shirt at the gym and so what if my arms have a bit of a good bye wiggle. :H

Great job Bear and Accountable, Welcome Stoat.

Laura
                    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Got the treadmill out of the back corner of the basement, got buried during some remodeling of the money pit of a house. Walked yesterday and today. So much snow ice and cold here have not gained but have not lost anything either.

Sammys

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Have lost 3 pounds since my last post. Not missing those wine calories at all!
                        Colorado Chick!
                        Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I am having a really hard time getting motivated to start exercising. I'm doing really well with the moderate drinking part. Many nights don't drink at all. My life has changed completely in that regard! yeah! yeah! yeah! Thank you, RJ!!!! But.....can't get motivated to move my bloomin'arse!
                          Has anyone tried the exercise hyno c.d??? I really respond well to the other c.d. Just wondering before I shelled out the $$.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Greetings--

I finally remembered to weigh myself and found that I have lost .9 lb this week. That's ok with me. It took time to gain this weight and it will take time to lose it. I wish that I knew more about dieting. I hope that everyone else is doing well.

Mike, how are you doing with those hoops?

:heart: E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

P.S.

Is there an established weigh in day?

E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Ho hum,another measly half pound off.
                                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                                X