WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I would like to join this thread! I want to lose 22 pounds. I know that some will melt off in the begining just by not drinking! My WI days are on Friday. I don't like Mondays as I usually feel bloated after the weekend. Hope that is OK...
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi Everybody! I would like to join. I have been so busy dealing with my drinking that my weight has gotten totally out of control. A year ago, I caught pneumonia and went to 115 lbs. When I joined MWO in October, I was at 113 lbs. I am now 128! I am 5'2". I have my drinking to the moderation level I want, so it is time to get my weight back under control. I want to go back to 105 lbs.

Since Tuesday is your weighing in day, I'll be back tomorrow with my starting weight.

Thank you for this thread.

MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Ok, my official weigh in weight is 127 lbs. So, I plan to lose 22 lbs. This week will be the "landslide" week, meaning that since it is the first week, I can lose as much as possible. Starting next week, I will limit myself to losing 1-2 lbs a week (hopefully 2) until I meet my goal. At my age, it is not wise to lose more than 2 lbs a week because the skin will not contract quick enough in large, rapid weight loss. I have purchased the Perricone Body lotion, which will assist my skin in contracting firmly.

Good luck to all who follow.

MM

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Congrats to Teap! :wd:

Welcome to Monica and Meditation Mama! :jumpin:

I just weighed myself and I'm down two pounds from last week. I'm happy about that!

Mike, where are you?

:heart: E

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Congratulations, Teap & E!!!!! What an inspiration!!!! I'm glad I looked in because you're giving me determination. I am starving and it is two hours to cocktail hour, 1 1/2 hour to snack!!!!! I AM HUNGRY!!!!! CHOMP!!! CHOMP!!!! CHOMP!!!! That was my desk you heard me eating!!!

LOL
            Monica

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

well i put on a pound last week, lost 3 the week before.
              no conincidence that last week I drank on 2 nights and as a consequence ate fatty takeaways that I wouldn't have stepped near if I had stayed sober.
              I haven't experienced the huge weight loss that i expected by going af for a month that i wanted I lost and put on the same 2 pounds.
              admittedly i need to step up my exercise.
              I need to do gym sessions 3 times a week but have on the whole only been running 3 times a week (for half hour at a time as I'm a beginner).
              Ho ho hum at least it's a plan - trying to eat less than 1500 cals this week and move a lot mroe than recently.
              actually love exercising when i get into it but it's just getting there (my gym is only 5 mins away from my house!)
              anyway see you next week hopefully a smaller bear..
              one day at a time

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I want to give a big :goodjob:, :wd:, and :happy: to all of us who keep coming back here.

I was to discouraged to post my weight on Wednesday, but that is me being down on me and I don't want to do that, so here goes.

145.5 this week. No loss, but I'm still trying.

Laura
                Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Hi All,

Unfortunately I gained loads on my recent holiday, and lets face it a fat betty boop is not a good picture!!!!!

Really going for it this week, AF days and very healthy eating all round for me.
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I lost 9lbs in 7days, but think my scales are faulty

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

I'm new but would love to be in on this thread! have gained 30 lbs in past few years. hoping that cutting way back on alcohol will help. also plan to increase excercise, not a problem as I enjoy it when not hungover.
                      :new:

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

.7 pound weight loss.

I suppose it's better than nothing?

:jumpin:

:h :h :h :h

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

"drunk is ugly" love it! that will be my mantra for today!
                          :new:

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Rachele ..

Any weight loss is good.

Paula xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Just a quick hello because I'm heading out of town for a several day conference where I'll have to deal with fancy catered meals and a lot of parties. Wish me luck! I'm down 1.4 lbs from last week. I hope that I don't gain it all back (and more) while I'm away.

:welcome: Springirl! I think that cutting back on my beloved wine has made a dent in my avoir du poir, especially my tummy fat. Another thing that I think is helping is that I bought a pair of the ugliest shoes in the world. They're called Masai warrior shoes, or something like that, and they have curved soles. The marketing premise seems to be that the Masai are "known" for their beautiful posture that is a result of walking barefoot on unstable terrain. I've only had them about a week but they've toned my hamstrings to an amazing degree and I think that my weight loss is partially due to an increased calorie expediture because I have to try (a little) not to topple over when wearing them. If you're addicted to Jimmy Choos you'll be horrified by the sight of them. One place to get them is Shoes at Zappos.com - The Web's Most Popular Shoe Store! Our shoe store features dress shoes, casual shoes, and athletic shoes for men and women!. Also, they are so comfortable that they make me want to go on walks.

Good going Rachele and, hey, Stoatqueen, I'm sure that your scale can't be that off. So congrats to you, too.

:heart: E

P.S. I'm back for an edit because I just saw the ad blurb that followed the web address I provided. I did NOT write that! Friggin' computer is possessed.:nutso:

P.P.S. Mike, let me know when you're ready to be my exercise buddy. Hope you're doing ok despite the bumps in the road.:l

Comment

WEEKLY WEIGH IN

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of weeks -- insane stuff going on! It feels good to be back!!!!

I've only lost two lbs in the last couple of weeks. And it has been difficult because my life is stressfully trashed right now. Hope it will get better soon! I am now at 125 lbs. Hope to be at 120 by end of March! Who knows.

E - the shoes sound hysterical!! Glad they're working for you!

Love to all,
                                MM

Comment

Working...
                                X