A Fitness Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fitness Journal

running and biking everyday and it has never felt better!
    Resisting all Magical Thinking...one day at a time

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Got behind with too much work, and feeling tired. Ran today. Felt great.
      Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Gidday everyone,

Friday morning here. A light gym/boxing session followed by a run on the beach. Nothing too hard for today, just getting out there amongst it is the goal. Winter down here and 11C. Doesn't matter to me.

Have a good one out there.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Training to run a half marathon in September and planned a 10-mile run today but it is raining. Plan B is to hit the gym and do some cross training on the bike and elliptical.

This will be my first race after running the Chicago Marathon in Oct 2013 after which I developed OA in my left knee. I can't imagine life without running so I am sticking with it!
          John
          AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Swam for 45 minutes today. Tomorrow I have to run. I'm doing another 5K next Saturday.

Paguy....a half marathon is the longest I've ever run and it about killed me!....lol

Don

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Chief - I have run 3 marathons and about 8 half-marathons over the past 6 years. The marathons are grueling and I have no plans to run another one in my lifetime! I just turned 60 and hope to knock out a few more halves over the next several years. Trying to get back into shape for the race in September.
              John
              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Wow...that's quite an accomplishment, Paguy. I just turned 58 and I'm sticking to 5 and 10K's!

Don

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Ran 3 miles, then swam for 45 minutes. Feel good tonight....

Don

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Nice easy run along the beach today. A crisp, but mild sunny winters day. Relaxing, restorative, beeewdiful.

G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Similar here, G-man, but it's high summer and hot. I did an hour easy run along the river delta early this morning. A few dog walkers, but otherwise almost no one around. Beautiful, too. Beach and book this afternoon; a sober vacation is amazingly restorative!
                      Resisting all Magical Thinking...one day at a time

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Another hour class at the Dojan, just kung fun today. Meditated for 20 before. Nearly out on my feet by the end. An hour of Qi Gong and an hour of Kung Fu on the agenda for tomorrow. Tired but feeling good.
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Sounds good Orimus.

A Reason To Run

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Gonna join you guys....almost drank last night after lrtting exercise slip.....
                            Went for a mile swim on Tuesday - 64 lengths.
                            Now for todays activites.....check in later....happy exercising!
                            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Welcome Daisy! Exercising is a great deterrent to drinking! I'm gonna run today and then swim. I have a 5K race on Saturday...

Don

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Totally agree Chief....cycled 6 mile on exercise bike then 80 lengths in the pool.
                                Feel so much better. Wouldn't normally do as many but the pool was empty and I haven't been sleeping well so need to tire myself out.
                                IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                                Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Working...
                                X