A Fitness Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fitness Journal

Hi Chief, Petrel and G! Back to the gym yesterday. Good workout but air-con broke so you can imagine!
    Today got another 50 lengths in. Feels so good to get back to it!
    Petrel, I am not into that hot, humid weather.....well done. Enjoy your run tomorrow Chief!
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Well done Daisy, Chief and everyone. I managed to run 90 minutes, 16 km this morning. The same pace I ran my marathon at, 2 months ago. It was a beautiful spring day here. I feel like I'm getting my running mojo back!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Patrel, that was a great run! Don't you find the exercise helps with everything? I always feel great and sleep well after a session. Sunday is my exercise-free day. Too much to do cooking the big roast dinner and catching up with people.
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

daisy45;1705576 wrote: Patrel, that was a great run! Don't you find the exercise helps with everything? I always feel great and sleep well after a session. Sunday is my exercise-free day. Too much to do cooking the big roast dinner and catching up with people.
          Thanks. Felt great. Exercise is a wonderful in so many ways, physical and psychological health. I love it. Yes helps with sleep too. And you can eat more
          Sunday roast sounds yummy. I'll be there!!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Still doing 10 to 12k road running most mornings, and loving it. We're having a really nice spell of late summer-early autumn weather in the Pacific Northwest, with sunny warm days and mild overnight temps. Perfect for running, biking, hiking and kayaking. I can't get enough! It's great to hear that others at MWO are inspired to be active as well as sober. Yeah!
            Resisting all Magical Thinking...one day at a time

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hi All not been on mwo for over a year . Everything has changed. Today is my first day i put on my old trainers on, my lucky ones! I cant believe i did 13miles over 2yrs ago. I want to lose wieght and get back in shape. Please with myself tht i started to do a little ran abt 30mins :-) x take care all & happy training. X hope tht post am doing is right. Its twice as hard on a mobile fone !!
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

A Fitness Journal

2rd day .....not running today i over did it y/day. Yes am a really alcoholic always over doing or chewing too much then i can handle. Giving my muscles a rest but will be doing some stretching on the legs.
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Sober and exercise is the new black. I tell ya's, I'm too fashionable and sexy for my running shoes. Speaking of old shoes Catch 22, i've gone back to my old ripped shoes as the new pair are too tight around the toes for longer runs and gave me a bruised toenail! Great to see you getting the gear back on and running.

A long easy run planned for today. Yeah!

Take care out there. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hi All,, it good to read your post Mr G my old trainer means a lot to me, it amazing how long they last for, have done so many many miles in them.
                    LC hows ur training going ?
                    Today i did 15mins ran , was a good ran at a good pace. Still finding out some good routes to do. Use to ran with 2 other ladies but i moved and that was over 2 yrs ago i ran with them. one of the ladies was our coach for the half marathon so everything she has told me is still there, which helps me a lot.
                    Hope u all enjoy ur training today ! x
                    catch22

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Swam an hour today. Maybe a run tomorrow...

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Wednesday spent two hours at the Dojang, an hour of Qi Kung and an hour of Kung Fu. Normally been doing Fridays but I'm on my own this weekend as the school's closed. Planning on an hour or two when I get home.
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Hi All ,, had a good ran y/day did 20mins ran i notice tht my ran is at a steady pace. On sunday's will be my long ran days and during the week will be a shorter ran .
                          Hope you all enjoy ur training today!

Comment

A Fitness Journal

short fast run today & a short post 2day ! Dont post all at once ifeel like am the killer thread here :H

Comment

A Fitness Journal

short fast run today & a short post 2day ! Dont post all at once ifeel like am the killer thread here :H

Comment

A Fitness Journal

Ran 5K and then swam for 45 minutes. Feel good!

Comment

Working...
                                X