HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Starlight Impress;220153 wrote: "we are much more open"........speak for yourself, BB!!.........I`m more a clandestine type of Girrrrrrrrrrl !!! :bigwink:
    "clandestine??" does that mean hairy!!! I don't know what the word means to be honest!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Guy's group, right? so perhaps a short sea story-

went to sea with a fellow that was a complete ass and disliked by every soul in the eng. department ? quite a trick considering the others in the group. One of the many annoying things this guy was prone to was passing a long watch by talking about his hobbies involving American Indian things such as pow-wows and crafts and what-not. He could work his fellow watch-standers into a suicidal rage by blathering on about this stuff.

Anyway, there?s precious little space on a sub and so your rack (bunk) has a curtain on it to give you the tiniest bit of privacy. Some poor guy walking through berthing passes this turkey?s rack (top of three, so head high) and there he is tending to his natural urges with his light on and curtain wide open. The onlooker was mortified ? scarred for life.

Well, by the morning watch, the nickname was born: ?Dances With Fist?. perfect.

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

See.... I havent said a word yet. YET.
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Ya know what they say...

'If ya want something done right...
          "Do it YOURSELF!":H

After having lived in a tree-house for 18 years..
          and a tipi before that...
          I'm no stranger to gettin things done...

"Just some things that need a man's hand"...(or something...)
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

I have just read all these posts and I agree with Saint Jude....If you want something done properly, do it yourself! Then again....many hands make light work!

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Or sometimes... to hell with it!

Grab the damn palm sander.

Black & Decker!:h I used to work in a cabinet shop... those "puppys" are quite user friendly! Don't even have to be nice, ...or cook em dinner.

"Boys will be boys"... But Tomboys,
              Well they might just embarress the Hell out of ya!"

(I think my Dad might have said that more than once....)
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

LOL Judie,

I had a summer job as a student working in a factory that produced food - anyway - after the shift, all the machinery had to be cleaned down with high pressure power washers.

The girls assigned this job soon found out that the hose on these machines kinda "pulses" as it is working.

If they thought there was no-one watching they used to stand there with the hose tucked between their legs as they were working - seemed to get a lot of job satisfaction!

Of course - when the guys found out what was going on - there was ALWAYS someone watching! :H

Satori

xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

12many;220197 wrote: Well, by the morning watch, the nickname was born: ?Dances With Fist?. perfect.
                  LOL - we had a guy lived with us in an apartment while we were students - this guy was totally obnoxious - total w*nker! Never had a girlfriend coz noone could stand to be with him for more than a few minutes. He was always referred to as "The virgin".

Anywhoo - one night at a party he decided to do something about this and coped off with an incredibly ugly girl.

One of our other flatmates inadvertantly walked in on them as they were getting down to business.

The flatmate came back thru and said - hey guys - guess what I have just seen? - "Virgin on the Ridiculous!"

He was always known as "VR" from then on - he never found out why.

Aint young folk cruel!

Satori
                  "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

I remember in gym class when I was about 11 and finding out that climbing the ropes made me tingle all over. I could never get off the damn things after that. The teachers used to punish us by making us climb to the top of the rope and back down if we misbehaved as well; obviously I was a very misbehaved child in PE and my report card reflected that!! I cannot remember exactly when the introduction of hands came into the equation though!!!

Laughingly
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

You are too funny.
                      My husband used sex to punish me... especially if I had been drinking and became romantic. Then if I got drunk and just wanted to sleep... he wanted to take advantage of me.
                      Now, I just roll over to my side of the bed and ignore him. Besides, he's not acting interested. And if he wants my attention, there better be romance... and he better get a manicure and brush his teeth and shower...
                      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

My wife was a virgin when I meant her.. She always refered to sex as ''making love''....

Took me a few times to show the ol gal that there's a time to ''make love'' and there is a time to get down really funky with the hot sex..

I dont think we've ''made love'' in over 27 yrs now...Been married for 28.

I'll take the hot steamy sex ANYDAY over the making love BS...

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

There is definitely a clear distinction between the two I think BillyJack ain't there!!
                          I'm a bit off a chameleon I think and can be Prince Charming if i want to be or a Tasmanian Devil if I choose!!!lol

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Starlight Impress;220074 wrote: :H :H :H
                            that means you too right star?
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

CaptJBean;220404 wrote: You are too funny.
                              My husband used sex to punish me... especially if I had been drinking and became romantic. Then if I got drunk and just wanted to sleep... he wanted to take advantage of me.
                              Now, I just roll over to my side of the bed and ignore him. Besides, he's not acting interested. And if he wants my attention, there better be romance... and he better get a manicure and brush his teeth and shower...
                              Towards the end of my Relationship I just wasn't interested in sex at all. My girlfriend had a really high sex drive though and so the roles where quite reversed!!!. I was always making excuses not to have sex or I would get drunk during the days so I was flat out in the evenings. I'd go to work and come home after half a day and explain the REALLY BIG HEAVY day I had just had in work!!!. I think though at the end of the day a lot of it had to do with the fact that I just didn't love her anymore. Love does make the sex that much better I think!! I'm just a big romantic at heart really!!!!

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

you are so right hippie
                                hot steamy wild sex is great with someone that you love and care about.
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X