Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Why is air a lot like sex?
    Because it's no big deal unless you're not gettin any!

Quote from St Jude's thread in laughing out loud

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Hippie, please post about your sex life while your new mum wont see it

Seriously, I think that there is nothing wrong with casual sex between two consenting adults ......... good for you love ............
      sigpicXXX

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Way too funny, hip. I`d die before I`d do it with my ex!!!!!!! :H

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Well, hip was sounding kinda desperate lately, tkeene. :H

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Starlight Impress;221713 wrote: Way too funny, hip. I`d die before I`d do it with my ex!!!!!!! :H
            When we first split up it was something we discussed, briefly, about being sex buddies!!!

I didn't want things to get too complicated though so I didn't discuss it any further!! At the end of the day like Boop said we're both under no illusions here of a reconciliation, so its healthy for both of us.!!

spankingly yours
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Let`s hope you`re not deluding yourself.........I smell a rat. A f*** buddy and an ex are not one and the same. :tsk: Don`t say we didn`t warn you, hip!!! :H

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Tacky Thread!

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

hippie..are you an internet voyeur?

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Webcams R US!!

chrysa;221862 wrote: Tacky Thread!

The Thread was quite clearly marked HOT TOPIC - Sex! If you feel uncomfortable about it then simply do not read the posts. It seems quite clear that you have a problem with my posts personally Chrysa as you did with my avatars. To keep this from happening in the future I suggest you put me on ignore. I will not be offended in anyway.

Voyeurism is a practice in which an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people. Such people may be engaged in sexual acts, or be nude or in underwear, or dressed in whatever other way the "voyeur" finds appealing. The word derives from French verb voir (to see) with the -eur suffix that translates as -er in English. A literal translation would then be ?seer? or "observer"
                    , with pejorative connotations.

I hardly think talking openly about sex on a website constitutes your remarks of me being a voyeur Chrysa as well. May I suggest next time you feel the need to make such remarks you have all the facts before you continue along these paths again.

I wish you well in your sobriety

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

too funny

You guys are a "trip", haven't read this thread since posting on Mon really, I am laughing so much I can't think of much more to say:H :H

Love ya for it!!!:h

MA:H
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

wow hippie, keep us posted on how you can possibly be a f@##@! with your ex I thought that was totally impossible, at some point, all the emotions and baggage begin to leak out.
                        good luck. If it works it will be great.

Trix
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

hippy. be careful darling with the ex. i personally think she is using you.........hahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahaaha i do hope you are enjoying it. and having been one that has been in her pumps well hummmm. you know you could get out of your castle and explore a bit. i think there are like i don't know a few billion people on the planet...... now you know and i know that sex, money and drugs usually ruffles feathers. of course this thread is going to offend some people. ....... so just ease up buddy..... take a deep breath and go make your self some coffeee..........
                          :welcome:

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Poor lil' Hippie. Let me add my condolences. Mr. Jane and I can't wait until Baby Jane follows Little Jane out the door to college (6.5 months and counting down!) We're like teenagers, fantasizing about being able to play around any hour of the day or night! Parents who moan about "empty nests" are telling on themselves---sure sign of a flat sex life!

My first boyfriend (actually, my ONLY one before Mr. Jane) had the lowest sex drive of any male on the planet. I felt downright perverted because it was always ME initiating, but if I hadn't, nothing would have happened! I was a college freshman, and dated him for 3 years, and knew something was sort of wrong, but was too inexperienced to analyze it. He was drop-dead gorgeous, fabulous body, he got hit on all the time by girls AND guys, so it was pretty frustrating. Here I was, all ready to be a wild college babe, and..."might as well play bridge with my old maid aunts," as Ella Fitzgerald sang.

WELL! Fast-forward a couple of decades! I ran into him a couple of years ago, and...HE IS GAY. DUH JANE! Why did I not see the signs? (Maybe I should post this on that Smart But Stoopid thread....) Never even occurred to me.

Enter Mr. Jane, and oh be still my foolish heart. ROWRRRRR!!!

Getcha some, Hipster. It's good for the complexion.
                            Jane Jane

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

Hip, you`re awfully quiet..........methinks you`re having yet another gooooooooood afternoon!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

HOT TOPIC - SEX!!

oh jane. thank you thank you thank you. you know..... maybe mr. 5 minutes was gay..... i kept suggesting to him that i thought perhaps he was. i think you have at last restored some of barbie's self esteeem. lmao. cuz i must say when you are with a man that has well better shaped eyebrows that you. you know he won't even share his eye brow ladies phone number. i knew wow, his waxing is better than mine? this isn't right. and well i'm okay with a guy shaving his chest. but personally i like those little curls you can run your hand through and he always shaved his chest. ah jane i think you have indeed saved me. i'm going to text him and ask him subtly if perhaps he finds himself checking guys out alot. he's always still to this day texting me to find out what shirt looks best with what pants? like does it make his ass look fat.... we aren't even together. i tell him you are worse than any girlfriend i've ever had..... lmao thank you ))))))
                                yeah, hipppie did you get your feelings hurt and are you out there now consoling them with the EX lmao
                                :welcome:

Comment

Working...
                                X