Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belly button lint / fluff

Mackeral,

I can confirm that navels are wee generators too!

I too have conducted the experiments! (how wierd are we???)

Wee M:
    I told you - belly button fluff comes from INSIDE - you "outies" have just got a blocked belly button - one day it will go POP and all the years of fluff will escape at once.

You have been warned - it will NOT be pretty!!!! :wow:

Satori
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

This is hands down the weirdest thread I have ever had the pleasure of reading...it's like a train wreak....can't look away
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I aim to please!!!!!

Satori
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Hey Satori, do you mean weemelons belly button will explode just like an air bag then?????
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

(Sorry - was over on general discussion telling everyone how I came to be this wierd!)

Yep Irishlady - that is EXACTLY what I mean.

Would be great if it happened when she needed it (like in a car accident) where all that lovely soft blue fluff would fill the car and cushion her and keep her safe - but the problem is they can go ANY time!

She is a walking fluff bomb!

You should really ask all your friends if they are "innies" or "outies" so you can be prepared with a good knitting pattern if one of your outie friends explodes near you.

(Do I need professional help.........?) :bonkers:

Satori

x

Comment

Do you think alcohol pickels the brain and leaves you weird??????
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

A walking fluff bomb...That cracked me up..
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

No irishlady - I am just weird naturally!!!!

satori

x

Comment

Belly button lint hmm. More prevalent in men due to body hair catching fibers and surupticiously manouvering it into any hole nearby for fodder or insulation later. Is blue grey like any lint or the sky, actually devoid of colour (wouldn't you be if stuck in a belly button?). Female belly button lint (even those without hairy stomachs) is toxic to men apparently (I am font of useless and probably bullshit trivia). So beware any stray fluff in your scotch......

Hundi (who is a girl hehe)
                    __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Hundi, although a lady, your knowlege on this most facinating of subjects is both welcome and enlightening...

P,S. i knew lady fluff tasted wrong
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Well, well, is that what the Guy's Thread has come to? Fluff? Well, while we're at it, here's the next topic. The Great Vomits of the 20th Century. Check this out!

About.com: http://www.toxiccustard.com/features/vomit/
                        Paddy
                        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Great thread Satori - love it. Almost as bad as ratemypoo.com, though nothing compares to that!

Re the fluff debate - which I think is of serious scientific note - one wonders what the female equivalent is, where it ends up, and what colour?

Comment

Hmmm, NickC,

I've beeen pondering and have drawn the conclusion that the equivalent of the female fluff receptor/repository is not corporeal.

I honestly believe that all unwanted, unidentifiable and unbelievable "stuff" lives secretly, hummingly, within the confines of the capacious and highly guarded female Handbag.

Comment

I am still trying to figure out why Nick has not checked out Macks Sr. Member thread from today. Do I smell chicken?
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

oooohhh great......happy birthday all at MWO...you will all be receiving a matching blue/grey knitted scarf from the melon this year

Comment

Working...
                                X