TATTOOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

I missed this, Evie has purple nipples? I have a tattoo across the bottom of my back..butterflies. Very pretty and bright colors. But, I am not letting a needle near my nipples, ok. Makes me hurt thinking of it......that had to be extremely painful.

Had a friend once that pierced his nipple.....went swimmimg at the lake and a fish YANKED it out leaving him with a nipple torn in two pieces..........OUCH! (have to admit we laughed our heads off)
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

TATTOOS

CINDI, YOUR A LADY....WE ALL LIKE TO JOKE AROUND ! ESPICALLY ME, ASK ANYONE ! HA!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

:H:H

I am still thinking about the chains thing. :H

My breasts used to be 44 dds, now they are 36 longs!! Not worried about it, though, but I do want to get Physical!! My hubby loves me no matter what, let me hear your body talk. He loves me.

I am so freaking blessed.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

TATTOOS

IAD,

How awesome.

I would love to be the post.

I am, however, just me. and I love, JUST ME.

So does my hubby.

"Let me hear your body talk."

He hears my body talk. Damn. He is good at that.

I love being married this long. I do not have to be Healther Locklear or anyone else, just me!!

Love,
          Cindi

(he would love me to be Heather Locklear or some other beauty but he loves me anyways..,)
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

TATTOOS

I've found in general most of the piercings I've had have not been that painful to be honest. My eyebrow and my nipples where in fact the best ones as far as endorphine rushes go. It tends to hurt more if the hole has closed up for a few months and you get it re-pierced as the skin that grows back where the hole once was becomes a lot tougher to pierce a second/third time around. So probably the third time I had my left nipple done it was slightly more painful and less enjoyable!!!

Mind due it depends, as well, on the size of the hole your sticking in ya body!! I never went for anything but the largest size with all my piercings. My favourite one though was on the bridge of my nose. This isn't me but it was exactly how I had mine done.

It did take some getting used to as well at first. Kept going gozzy eyed for a few days!!

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

TATTOOS

Hippie, I'm sorry freind, but that hurts me just thinking of it!!!

I was reading couple of pages back, Cindi, 36 long heh? How the hell do you come up with staff like that?

Comment

TATTOOS

Is it me or has this thread got really wierd? .........

W

Comment

TATTOOS

We were all weird before we ever posted here....LOL

Comment

TATTOOS

Ha ha and some of us still are ...... and you even spelt weird right ...... unlike me! .........

W

Comment

TATTOOS

When your #1 weirdo......ya know how to spell it...ha ha

Comment

TATTOOS

WE'RE ALL A LITTLE WIERD ! HA! IAD!
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

Good grief, that isn't weird it is scarey!!! HA HA

Comment

TATTOOS

Yes I have to agree ....... it's a little disturbing ......

W

Comment

TATTOOS

Geez,

And I thought I was soooo brave to get that second hole pierced in my earlobe. :H

I can't even imagine having my nipples tattooed. OMG.

Yes, we are weird. I love that about us.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

TATTOOS

Wouldn't that sort of limit your career options?
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X