TATTOOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

I'm still thinking about mine...any more ideas ?
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

TATTOOS

butterfly

HI Everyone
      I have a butterfly with my then boyfriends initials on my top leg/ thigh
      Luckily I ended up married to him so dont need to change the name!
      Got it done at the grand old age of 30 I had allways wanted one!

Comment

TATTOOS

Maxman..polynesian tattoos is an art work, i would love to see a pic of it when you do get your tattoo done.

love
        Teardrop.x
        family is everything to me

Comment

TATTOOS

Here's one I like ...IAD !
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

Like Max, I've grown to hate one of my tattoos on my right forearm and it is also in badly need of repair. I wanted a tribal tattoo similar to the guitarist's in 'Fear Factory' but the tattoo artist who drew it free hand put the transfer on slightly wrong. I am going to make the effort to save some money so I can either, like Max, get a re-cover done or add to the existing tattoo to make it look bigger and more presentable. Some tattoo artists are good at simply going over a transfer but ask them to design something themselves and they lack the skills entirely. Be warned!!. I actually nearly got a round maze branded on my right shoulder a few years back. I thought better of it though after reading about the complications of a few people who had trouble with the after care and I didn't want to get hideously scarred if the thing didn't go according to plan.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

TATTOOS

Have you been drinking IAD...? WOW ...bit strong that one isn't it...You going to frighten everyone off...! LOL
              ?We are one another's angels?
              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

TATTOOS

Hippie, son ......... that avatar is a little bit raunchy to be showin yer maah ..........

BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

TATTOOS

Here is a new one for you guys..............LOL!
                  Attached files [img]/converted_files/518311=3440-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

TATTOOS

Dolphin,
                    A good tattoo artist can cover just about anything. I would look around and ask for a portfolio of before and after pictures of cover-ups.
                    Goal 1: Today
                    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

TATTOOS

I think that, that is great advice ....... cover ups are sometimes tricky but a good artist can pull them off and do a great job .........

W

Comment

TATTOOS

Guys group?

Why do I always fit in with the Guys.lol? Six tats, love sports and unfortunately beer. Need some serious help. My family is minimizing it. You are not that Bad.lol. Why, cuz I'm down from 17 beers a day to 12. Hello
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

TATTOOS

My Artist is Awesome

Are u near NH? He can do Anything and Everything. He is the Bomb
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

TATTOOS

During the Divorce I made a biker trip to Key West (yes I was a Harley freak).I had my nipples tatooed purple....OUCH....Now they are fading and I am too chicken to go thru that pain again.....It is really hard to color the brown parts , the color just will not take right (or so I was told after it was done).Any Ideas??????EVIE
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

TATTOOS

Dang, you are brave. That had to be very painful!
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

TATTOOS

Oh evielou .......... just the thought of that kind of pain has bought tears to my eyes .......

W

Comment

Working...
                                X