Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TATTOOS

Just a thought...
    How do you all feel about those facial tatoos that some have begun wearing.....The Polynisian type ?
    IAD !
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

I have 2

I have a rose on my left shoulderblade, discretely placed for work if i wear something sleeveless, have had that for 12 years, and a heart with some swirls on my right foot - hurt like heck!!!!

Comment

TATTOOS

i have my angel on my left arm and on my right arm a cross with tlrg around it and across my shoulder a eagle head with wings on each side of it and that was during my drinking days and they look good thinking aboput a full back one .and yeah it hurt like hell
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

TATTOOS

Is is me or once you get one you want more!! If they weren't so darn expensive. My kids each have one too, can't say NO if I have them.

Comment

TATTOOS

Ive got a huge winged gargoyle on my left shoulder, and a pretty awsome skull inside some tribal stuff which takes up some of my back!........

W

Comment

TATTOOS

I knew an ex-con that had an "X" on his back side!!! Sorry LOL IAD!
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

TATTOOS

I know a guy who had a "W" on each cheek........ when he bent over it said "WOW"...... haha

W

Comment

TATTOOS

I have freckles.............
                  -maybe, is the new maybe-

Comment

TATTOOS

treeman;324869 wrote: I have freckles.............
                    Not seen freckles as tattoos before....lol :H
                    Where are they anyway?... had to ask.

love

Teardrop.x
                    family is everything to me

Comment

TATTOOS

haha

Glad to see this thread brought back to life!!! I find them addicting, had 1, then last year added 2 more.................love them all, dearly!!! :hI think I have enough for now though...............pegasus on left shoulder, unicorn on right, vine w/ flower and butterfly around left ankle....................that is it, oh, and lots of freckles, everywhere!! HA:H:H:H

MA:l
                      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

TATTOOS

I have my daughter's name on my ankle. I love it!
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

TATTOOS

My daughter wants me to get their names somewhere, maybe around the rose i already have on my shoulderblade. I want to get a small one on the back of my neck, anyone have one there? did it hurt???

Comment

TATTOOS

a friend

A friend of mine has a YingYang on the back of her neck, she said it didn't hurt too bad, and I trust her judgement....................most of mine didn't REALLY hurt that bad, the only part of one that I wanted to just leave at was over the tendon/ankle bone when they did all the black in my sunflower.....................boy that tendon is tender!!! I wanted to ask if I could leave and come back in about a week, but WTF, just bit the bullet and got it over with!

MA
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

TATTOOS

I have my grandaughters name on shoulder...first tatoo at 39...I had my second 3 weeks ago with my daughter name and dates of birth and death....children tatoos are great as they will always be your kids...Jacqui xxxx
                              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

TATTOOS

Theres something very special about having a tattoo ........... especially when it is celebrating a special time in your life .......... good times or bad ........... it's keeps memories alive .............. thats really important ......... x

w

Comment

Working...
                                X