• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What keeps a man interested in a woman long term

Hundi - clear out your Mail Box ...

Comment

Yes Hundi, clear out your mailbox. I hope you are OK
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Woops sorry

Thanks all for the insights and support. I am both hurting and trying to be funny and oversensitive and undersensitive and confused (is it obvious?) about me mainly. I would be a bad labrador as a wife. Though I am loyal and have a wet nose at the moment.

I will clear out my mail box - puter ludite I am (and was away for a few days - sorry to scare anyone). The original question was intended out of general interest - given this is Mr Hundi mach 2 - but now I regret the question!!!

Hundi:h
        __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Come on, No REGRETS here!
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hundi

Wet nose or not...You are an important part of our family....We're always here for you:l :l :l :l
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mr Hundi Mach 2?
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I agree, Hundi is very important here.

Comment

Seccond marriage Macks (is Miste Maxh 2) age 35 - don't want to wear a toilet roll cover again. This is turning into a Dr Phill Hundi thread - stop (or I will stop again ala Robyn Williams style) I am so bad at crotchet

Hundi

Comment

and spelling

furtive

Comment

I've found its the ordinary mundane stuff, you know, stuff like thigh high leather boots, a black leather basque and a whip...
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Yup, I agree, all of us are like the Italian Mafia. We have to satick togeeeether, a-you kwoooo? A-like a faaaamily, eh?
                        Paddy
                        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Sorry Paddy ... please elaborate ....

Comment

Just trying to put on a mafia-type Italian accent, sorry froggie not funny when written, ha, ha
                            Paddy

Comment

And by the way, Portugal is Spain's biggest Zoo - get your facts right, grin ...
                              Paddy

Comment

One thing I think keeps both partners keeping the love flowing is to accept the changes and dissapointments you discover once you are well into the relationship as normal and not let them cloud the love you first had. We all think our partners are the greatest in the beginning and downplay the flaws, and often the very things that we are attracted to in the beginning can even become annoyances later when you live with it every day. I say dont let bitterness creep in at these times, but rather remember that is a quality that you were drawn to and each quality has its strength and weaknesses. Dont let the weakness drown out the strengths. I agree with Paddy... my husband loves to feel appreciated and compliments make him melt. But you have to mean them. Always find the good and what we appreciate and be sure to verbalize it. Then all the great s.e.x. will follow... just my observation!

Definitely a sense of humor... my husband loves that. Keep being flirty with them years later. My husband loves it when I leave flirty notes on the bathroom mirror for him to find in the morning. The kids on the other hand get disgusted. :H

Allie
                                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Working...
                                X