What keeps a man interested in a woman long term

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks people. I agree - humour of a witty kind, genuine friendship and affection and appreciation, good sex and no shrill voices and a good division of labour and unsaid understanding about foibles and nuances. Don't ask for much do I - oh and the communication and not blaming and fun and loving looks and a hint of jealousy (not of the patholical kind just a healthy variety) and respect and common interests and attraction and trust and and and......

Hundi
    __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

Hundi, if you ever find someone like that this cat will be willing to share him with you...
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Geeez Hundi

I once knew somebody like that. And then, one day, out of the blue ... they shat on me ... from a great height.

:yuk::yuk::yuk:

Comment

Now then, Tawns! Is that when you handed him over to the Shitzu? ;-)
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

just for fun......I'm gonna ask my boyfriend and report back.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

I have worked it out! All I have to do is appreciate his fishing bounties, exaggerate the story about that to others in his presence; do the same regarding penis and vehemtly deny that he has gained any weight this decade or that his hair is receding.
              I have found the Holy Grail - the Golden Man Amulet is mine!!!

By the way there have been very meaningful posts here.

Disclaimer #1 any typos are due to the fact that I am clever enough to have devised my own languange.

Comment

Thanks Hundi..Seriously doubting my fishing bounties, hair and waist line..And awww no cmon...Mini Macks????

Lol...Anyone who is clever enough to devise there own language cant be wrong...

Seriously i wish you happiness..Sometimes it IS under your nose.
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Macks? Your happiness UNDER your nose. Now THAT is Mackese. Is it any of these:

a) your nosehair
                  b) your mustache
                  c) anything 50 centimeters below your nose
                  d) all the above

;-)

(By the way, Manchester United, is that the Football club where the Queen notoriously once said to one player, David Beckham his name was, I think, - Do up your trousers! 'you're brain's 'anging out!) ;-)))))
                  Paddy

Comment

Macks,
                    Mr Hundi supports Arsenal, (cracks me up so to speak

(good thing if you are non UK reading this I guess heheI) I am on wrong thread me - nose hair below 50cm of nasal cavity either makes you Indian, lazy or you be looking below your nose Paddy. I believe firmly that Beckham has no brains ( I will go to soccer hell but care not). Thanks guys for the jest and jist.

Hundi x

Comment

just got it

Paddy -
                      all I will say apaert from EEk I just got it - a lille too late.....

I feel so stupid like Comreon Diaz in something about Mary - enough said out of my cakehole

Hundi

Comment

ARSANAL...OMG...Mr Hundi has got bigger issues than nose hair !

This is Macks...This is the problem you get having 2 users on one PC
                        Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

ARSANAL, ha, ha, ha. That's not bad. Never heard that be4. But then, we're still unclear what David Beckham's rectal-cranial inversion was caused by, ha, ha.

No, just kidding Macks, I frankly give a rats Arsanal about footie. I'm just pulling your leg, so no need to sign in as Lisa, OK. And ManU still sucks, big T! ;-)))
                          Paddy

Comment

Where exactly did Vietnam Rangers finish in the world rankings this year?

Comment

Hundi, I think we've found the answer...an ability to listen to Boll**ks about football for 23 out of 24 hours always helps...bitter, twisted moi ? surely not !!

Comment

LMAO Pebbles...Actually Lisa knows a lot about football and she watches the matches with me....Hang on!!! Hundi...Is Lisa just using her golden man amulet????

Comment

Working...
                                X