• Show
Clear All

Discussing old girlfriends

I can't believe nobody caught that...

Tawny, where are ya?
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

... I think Pebbles means 'best' friend, rather than 'boyfriend' ... but I'm not sure ...

Comment

I don't think there are any right or wrongs here, just personal preferences. Since your fiance doesn't take it well about hearing about the lunches with co-workers, I wouldn't mention them unless she asks. Likewise with past relationships.
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

It depends on the woman and/or man. I almost didn't date my husband when I found out he had had 3 lovers in his life!!!!! I mean he was in his forties and he had 3 lovers!!! I have had just a few more :yeahright: It all turned out okay. If someone you love seems uncomfortable/hurt by a subject, drop it! It's an easy rule of thumb. If they are just honestly asking why things didn't work out....which I did of all (did I tell you 3!) past relationships, I think that's healthy. Of course that's my take so of course I look at it that way.

Comment

Thank you Tawny - yes I did mean Bestfriend not Boyfriend...woooo, that would have been a step too weird for Surrey dontcha know ! now I can't get the thought out of my head and it's not a pretty one. yeeeeeeeuuuuucccckkkk.

Comment

Aaahh Pebbles .... ditch that thought ....

Jude, I got it ...... Your mind is in the gutter LOL

BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

BB you know what they say about great minds!
                Geez it took long enough for someone to catch that! I thought it was pretty good!:H
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear Tawns and Jude, now you turned my thread into a helpline for women whose husbands changed football teams. Mamma Mia. What has the world become? ;-))
                  Paddy
                  Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

BF = Bloody Freak?
                    Paddy
                    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Paddy you will be married for years before this thread ends!!
                      Smiles
                      Mar

Comment

I still don't understand why we ALL don't want to know about each other's pasts. bring on the gorey details. (you wouldn't even neeed to watch TV that way).
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I am very proud to have had a past juicy enough to enjoy re-reading my journals from my 20s-30s. DH is more like Hart's hubby, and he REALLY hates hearing about my past. Not so with my ex-fiance from some years back.

As beatle said, why can't we ALL know about each other's pasts? No idea. I've got great smut stories and no one to share them with ... I guess I could go find an online true erotica forum somewhere, but why bother?
                          "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Working...
                          X