Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to peel a hard boiled egg without peeling it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right Lusho, it would be a wonderful thing to have you dine at our fine Aussie homes and watch you eat egg salad.

Especially since we will have licked all the eggs before serving up....

Comment

Not funny. In the least.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

lushy;369309 wrote: You would consider yourself blessed if I ate egg salad at your house.
        I just wanted to highlight this. I don't know why. Am I picturing a royal world tour? Where the queen of MWO travels to lands near and far, spanning the globe and sampling the egg salad of various MMO subscribers? Would she have a giant egg timer crown above her blaze of Bozo hair?

Comment

No. It's not funny - you're quite right, Lushy.

If Lushy was having egg salad at my place, I'd lick them first and then stick the pointy ends in my ears for a while.

Comment

I would lick them, stick them in my ears for a while and then massage my armpits and feet with them ......

Comment

and couldn't you kind of "snuggle" them in your ass crack for a while too? just trying to be helpful.......I don't cook myself.....

Comment

Still not laughing.

Comment

No ways, that's going to take my egg mayo saamies to a new level!!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

You guy's 'crack' me up!!!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie (a good egg!)
                    xx
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I tried it but got so excited couldn't wait..... i friggin burned my lips didnt I egg every where shit. Now i look like i just pumped six vials of botox into my lips Mick Jagger eat your heart out
                      Cap

Comment

Dammit - just saw this and I'm all out of eggs!! I can't wait to try it!!
                        Oh, and Lushy, when we go to that concert, I'm bringing egg salad and you're gonna love it.
                        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Okay I tried doing this yesterday and broke a blood vessel in my eye from blowing so hard and it did not work. And don't listen to this guy. You don't boil eggs for 12 minutes!!!! You bring your eggs to a soft boil, turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Then put in cold water.

I will send you my doctor's bill for the eye Bluey.

Comment

God, I think I need a life! Hubby very skeptical, but it worked like a charm, hubby needs a life too! Spinach salad with boiled eggs, bacon pieces and dried cranberries.

Lushy, I made a hole the size of a dime in the pointy end and about the size of a quarter on the fatter end and hold the egg gently versus a death grasp.

Hilary
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

PS Lushy - are you putting in the baking soda?
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

No I realized I did not use the baking soda because this egg was already hard boiled. Okay, okay I will try it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X