world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

well done New zealand, not the result anybody expected, (xcept maybe NZ)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

world cup draw

ok today its my team ..portugal v n korea, should be a great game and tonight spain play honduras in which spain who were the favorites have to win

Comment

world cup draw

mario;890610 wrote: :gramps:i thought you were supporting portugal:gramps:
        I am in my heart but in the stakes on the thread somebody else had Portugal.....YOU!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

world cup draw

I can share and if you dont support portugal, you be getting mackeral pate or something from argentina and it wont be male :-)

Comment

world cup draw

mario;891618 wrote: I can share and if you dont support portugal, you be getting mackeral pate or something from argentina and it wont be male :-)
            Dont worry I suppost portugal and sardine pate

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

world cup draw

mario;891029 wrote: New zealand are playing Italy today, go on New zealand
              back at you Mario, for Portugal!! Looking forward to another goood result in the morning!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

world cup draw

Come on portugal,and just to let you know chillgirl & one2many are portugese. :-)

thanks miss behaving :-)

Comment

world cup draw

portugal 7 north korea 0, wonder what Kim Jong-il thinks of that

Comment

world cup draw

Craaaaazy game. Can you believe it?!!!
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

POR v PRK
                      7-0

CHI v SUI
                      1-0

ESP v HON
                      2-0

And of course portugal won 7 0 to nk.

Comment

world cup draw

I must say Spain looked in MUCH better shape last night. I know Honduras was hardly a challenge. But the quick and accurate passing of balls, running into spaces, crosses. Very, very impressive. Honduras lucky to have gotten away with only 2 goals against them allthough well done to their defense for restricting them.
                        AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

I reckon Spain, Brazil, Argentina looking good as favorites at this stage.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

SouthAfrica play France today

Everyone in Ireland will be cheering & supporting South Africa.

Comment

world cup draw

GO ON SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Tuesday's matches
                                France v South Africa Kick-off 15:00 BST Mexico v Uruguay Kick-off 15:00 BST Greece v Argentina Kick-off 19:30 BST Nigeria v South Korea Kick-off 19:30 BST

for stirlygirly come on greece :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X