Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

Haha. here we go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEmA_QF30GI[/video]]YouTube - "Blind Football" - Paddy Power TV Ad
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

Well friends .... NZ - Slovakia 1-1 , Who would've thought!!!! Me rather rapt, and not a Steinlarger in sight.. even more joyous... keeping those matchsticks in the eyes for Portugal.. its late here in SE Asia

AF 15/6/2020 - DAY 1== the auspicious day NZ ever drew in a world cup.

Comment

world cup draw

Well done Kiwis :goodjob:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

Wow.. well done. How was the match though?!! Good stuff or a little boring?!

Well done Kiwis!!! First World Cup, First ever match and a draw!! That's fab
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

Too many draws in the first rounds...who'd have thought? keeping it interesting

Comment

world cup draw

well done new zealand,

The portugal v ivory coast game wasent that great,portugal would want to improve there game and ronaldo would want to stop jumping to the ground every time some one goes by him,its so embarrasing

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

world cup draw

brazil v n korea,

nk were great with there defence and not bad attacking,bit like there leader really,for me it was a good enjoyable game,

Comment

world cup draw

Yahoo.... Greece beat Nigeria!!!

If I heard correctly, it was the first time in history that Greece has won a game at the World Cup!! Now, what will we do against Argentina:upset:
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

world cup draw

Well my sports correspondent (ie the son and heir) says you are completely right ,Stirls.
                    In fact they've never even scored a goal in the world cup.

Fantastic result for Greece
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

world cup draw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07K_kHV7BXk[/video]]YouTube - Dizzee Rascal & James Corden HQ - "Shout For England" (Unofficial World Cup Anthem 2010)

As near as England are getting to an official World Cup Song
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

world cup draw

Handy win for Eng tonight I reckon.

Comment

world cup draw

KTAB;889932 wrote: Handy win for Eng tonight I reckon.
                          wow how wrong we all were

Comment

world cup draw

England are getting hammered by the press & tv ,they build them up so high then they cut them to pieces,always happens to them.

Comment

world cup draw

Dire performance, honestly cant remember them playing worse, clueless and so many players didnt turn up. In serious danger of an early trip home now.

Comment

world cup draw

USA were very unlucky in there match but are playing great, and what you think about germany losing & argentina who are looking cool .

Comment

Working...
                                X