world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

Aus 2 Serb. 1 .........87th minute. Go Aussie!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

world cup draw

England v Germany on Sunday !!!

Comment

world cup draw

Thursday's matches
        Paraguay v New Zealand Kick-off 15:00 BST Slovakia v Italy Kick-off 15:00 BST Cameroon v Netherlands 19:30 BST Denmark v Japan

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

world cup draw

Paraguay need a draw against New Zealand to move into the last 16. Should the All Whites win the game, they will go through. Italy need to beat Slovakia to be assured of going through, but a draw would be enough if New Zealand lose. If Slovakia beat Italy, they will sneak through, but only if New Zealand beat Paraguay and even then, goal difference could come into play.

Comment

world cup draw

Thanks for explaining that Mario....xxxx I usually don't have a clue!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Group E: The Netherlands are through and will confirm top spot if they avoid defeat against already eliminated Cameroon. The Dutch will be joined by Japan if they avoid defeat against Denmark. The Danes will take second spot if they win.

Comment

world cup draw

one2many;893986 wrote: Thanks for explaining that Mario....xxxx I usually don't have a clue!
                Your welcome my best portugese supporter :goodjob:

Comment

world cup draw

Well done Germany!!!!!!

Watchin the match live tonight at Cape Town Stadium. Holland Cameroon. Nothing really in the gam anymore BUT the pride of Cameroon. Should make for a good match.

:-)
                  AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

I think Italy losing today and going out of the World Cup (allthough unlikely), would be very interesting.

As my Italian colleague mentioned, the coach will have to go for a LOOOONG holiday on some distant island because he'll be shot by the mob if he flys back to Italy :H
                    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

(oops, not quite sure if that's actually funny... sounds quite realistic )
                      AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Italy, the defending champions and four-time World Cup winners, suffer a shock World Cup defeat to Slovakia, who win a remarkable game 3-2 to book their place in the last 16.

hope your wrong johnnyh :-)

Comment

world cup draw

Paraguay 0-0 New Zealand Full-time

So thats paraguay and slovakia through,

hard luck newzealand.But well done for even getting there.

Comment

world cup draw

The feeling about the All Whites here is pretty amazing ....... lots of people really proud about their achievement given that we started off at the bottom of the ladder. NZers love an underdog!! They will get a hug welcome home and Ricky Herbert (coach) is our new national hero!
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

world cup draw

Hey guys. Just posted something about this in the other WC thread in General.

the All Whites ought to be incredibly proud of themselves. Their first World Cup Campaign they ended unbeaten.!!! That is historic!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in the future. They have the making of a great soccer team!
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Shame to Italy. But one less giant to get out of the way for Germany

Yeay!!!
                                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X