world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

Johnny........I saw my first concert at the Mystersingar......Halle (forgot the rest of the name Ha!) Saw Jimi Hendrix their. I also remember a little night club with a glass floor (First floor) I use get tables down in the Basement ! (The view was better down their ha!) The club was in Furth; Good times were had in Germany.....IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Haha.. Lived in Fuerth for a while as well.. Meistersinger Halle sounds about right?! wow. that was some time ago then, hey?!

small world though. funny. A South African and an American talking about a town in Germany they both used to live in

Cape Town is absolutely buzzin btw.!!! Tonight is the opening concert and people are on the streetz dancing allready
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

It is a small world ! (That's what my old girlfriend said to me....oh well....that's another story Ha!) Yep I've been checking out the concerts on cable Television....they been showing it for a few days don't know if it was the official one. So.......It won't be long know....matches will begin ! Lots of luck ! IAD
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Canot wait. !!!

Looks like the babysitter is organised. Opening celebrations and opening game in the Fan festival area Adderley Street in the heart of te CBD and then through to the stadium for the 20:30 France-Uruguay game.

Cannot believe it is finally upon us
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

JohnnyH steady on youre peaking too soon man.
            1-3-23
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

Ok. tabbers. What is the story now with the numbers?
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Ya KTAB........Is that the order the ponies ran in the 5th race @ The San Anita Track! ha! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

[I]Johnny......I'm on ESPN 2.....it's 2:30 PM here....guess it's evening their. Listening to the concert ! Blackeye Peas are on right now ! My baby Fergie is doing it.....Ya...that's my girl ! (ouch) ha! IAD
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA[/video]]YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling/I]
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Heya... watching as well. John Legend. now. Luvvn it. NIce with the African bits in between. Nicely varied.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Ya....Don't touch that dial ! Ha! IAD
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Getting a bit jealous. My wife keeps saying what a hottey he is :H
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

you got to give it to him. he's got one heluva voice. I mean sounding much better live then the Black eyed peas earlier on.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Don't worry....just tell her about Fergie ! ha! My Baby ! Ha! IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Haha. She must have been freeeezing. it's really cold here tonight. She was nearly wearing nothing
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

The Blackeyepeas take a back seat to Fergie ! ha! I'ld watch her hanging up laundry on a clothes line and enjoy myself ! Ha Ha! IAD
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X