world cup draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

world cup draw

Funny. I don't know half the AFrican artists. actually I don't know 95% of them.
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

This guy sounds a bit like country music, hey?
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

world cup draw

johnnyh;883218 wrote: Ok. tabbers. What is the story now with the numbers?
        Days-Hours-Minutes to Kick off of the first game.

Currently 0-20-38
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

Hay Paul Simon did a cd awhile back with some South Africans....really good stuff ! IAD
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OafqYNCzq5U[/video]]YouTube - Paul Simon: Diamonds on the soles of her shoes /zimbabwe
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Going to check it out. Sorry.... Have you seen our Archbishop Desmond Tutu?!!!!! He's a classic that old men. Wouldn't think he's a archbishop of the Catholic cchurch, hey?!!! :H
            AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Very cool. wow 1987, hey?!! Sounds very, very cool though.
              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Hey Ktab, don't know how I missed you there

AHHHH... Now it makes sense

YOu watchin as well?
                AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Johnny....Don't mess with my Tutu ! Ha! Desmond.....not catholic..but a good guy...IAD Ha!
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

haha. oh. he's not catholic. sorry.
                    AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

No, trying to get my boiler working, no hot water at the moment. Got it recording though. Loving the pic IAD.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

world cup draw

argh... that sux. Couldn't imagine taking a cold shower in this cold. Not imagining it's much warmer your side, hey?! Hope you get it sorted.

So glad the World Cup is here. it's been a looooong 4 years
                        AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

What's the story with this INdian music now? NOt quite sure what that's got to do with an AFrican World Cup??? Not quite my tast either to be honest
                          AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

Johnny...I stepped out for a bit....Indian music!?! South Africa !?! Hay they own all our convience stores here....I quess they made their mark in South Africa too ! Ha! IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

world cup draw

Very true that Nah. it was some islamic type of music.

Don't think i'll manage the whole show. feeling flipping tired. half past 10pm here now.
                              AF since 15th March 2010

Comment

world cup draw

For KTAB,

Any team but France
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X