Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - April 2019

Happy April

Last edited by NoraC; April 1, 2019, 07:08 PM.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Re: One Step at a Time - April 2019

There you are [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]! I started an April thread too and now can't figure out how to delete it! Sorry, should have know you'd remember. [MENTION=1214]Rusty[/MENTION], glad you enjoyed your vacation. The pictures were lovely and looked relaxing! Hope you're enjoying today yet too!
    PAuly and Bird hope you guys are enjoying your Monday! We were crazy busy at work today, allergy season is coming up. The CMA (A)I work with shared with me about her weekend. Her husband is an alcoholic. He fell down the stairs on Friday at home and ended up in the ER with a cracked rib, a gash in his head requiring 11 stitches and a concussion. A. has been working with us for about 10 months now and this is the 3rd time he has fallen. She doesn't want anyone else in the office to know, but wanted to share with me. I feel bad for her, but this hits a little too close to home for me.
    Face timed with CJ tonight. She has a rash on one side of her face. She got annoyed with me because I wanted to see it. It's been awhile since she raised her voice with me and I gotta tell you I do not miss that! Her and Joe were off today, some holiday down there.
    Have a great AF Monday night

Comment

Liz - I am so confused. LOL I am going to try to copy your post you made on this thread and put it over on the other thread. If that works, I'll delete this one.
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy April all,was just waiting for a new thread Liz,that's sad about your co-workers husband I'm very surprised I never fell down stairs or something,sorry CJ got annoyed with you but sheesh they should be glad we care! Hope everyone has a peaceful AF night
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ok - Happy April Fools' Day for sure!!!!

Liz - since you & Pauly posted here, can I give you directions for closing your thread this time? You can start the thread next month for sure and I won't butt in!!!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mom is not doing well tonight. Temp of 101 so I'm off. Sorry about all the confusion with the threads.

Liz - sad about your co-workers husband but I'm surprised I never broke anything. I fell a few times. Sorry that CJ raised her voice. I get the same thing from Casey. Hrmph

Pauly - I hope that you have had a wonderful day.

Rusty - welcome home. Happy to hear that your vacation was so much fun.

Bird - I forget what exciting thing you had planned today. I'll have to go back & check.

Glassie - any more sleep overs planned so that she'll be used to it?

:checkin: Techie, NoSugar, Cowboy & everyone that passes this way
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora,I hope your mom is ok:hug:

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Pauly :hug:
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

This hit home with me when I was reading Unpickled's blog.

That is what recovery is all about: slow, methodical, intentional change.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all,
                    Back from my trip to the mountains. Had a good time, wish I lived up there sometimes, maybe one day. Had a room with a fabulous view, I paid 10 bucks extra to get the side with view and it was worth it. Huge waterfall with 600 something steps to get to the top of it. I'll try to post a pic....today is Pinky and Brunos 2nd birthday I think. So glad I kept them. Meow meow had 5 kittens and I was only going to keep Bruno, but ended up keeping Pinky too.....Techie, glad you stopped in!......Rusty, I see you have been having fun....Paulie, Portland seems so far away.....Nora, how is your mom today?...Liz, that is bad to fall down the stairs. I fell off a bicycle once and scraped my knee. Thought it was so funny and laughed so much, but later it hurt.......sorry CJ raised her voice, dd1 does that sometimes, I don't miss it either....later

Comment

Morning friends, happy birthday to the kitties Bird Nora,how's your mom this morning? Still tired so waves to Liz,Rusty and Glassy back later have a happy AF Tuesday!

Comment

Hi all. Mom is back to normal today. Who knows what caused the temp.

Back later.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, yes please let me know how to delete the other thread. I don't really want to start threads, I just did it because I thought you forgot or just had too much going on with your mom. I'm sorry about the confusion. I'm glad mom is feeling better. A fever at that age is definitely something to be concerned about.
                          BIrd, your trip sounds lovely. It definitely sounds like the view was worth the extra money. You definitely seem like you were in your element!
                          Pauly, sorry your still tired. Did you not sleep well? I loved that burrito blanket!
                          RUsty and Glassie, waves and hope you're both doing well. Logan just wanted to be outside today. It's still a little too cool outside, but we played outside for quite a while this afternoon. He's ready for warm weather too. Well, I've got to go and color my hair, those pesky gray hairs! Have a great night!

Comment

Morning all. Have a wonderful AF day
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning Nora and friends,Liz,did you get your pesky Grey's covered? I hate dying my hair,used to love to but now it's a nuisance for some reason,I should have one of the girls at work do it but I don't like people touching my head haha,Rusty,back to work? Bird,what's planned for today? Yesterday Romeo broke a nail polish bottle I was just using and put a bit in his mouth,hubs and Lb we're supposed to be keeping an eye on him but I swear he's just too fast and dly haha,it was just a tiny dot so no big deal but it scared me,wishing us all a happy AF Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
                              X