The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

I'm in!! What can I bring? I love getting in on the ground floor of a project! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

The house that G built.

Siren136;1485066 wrote: I'll want my own bedroom - ensuite - with a balcony and hot tub
      Good to see you Siren. Nothing less for a Siren!

Lavande;1485069 wrote: Hey G!

I'll bring Stella but only if you promise us some nice music
      No worries Lav!

Byrdlady;1485075 wrote:
      I'm in!! What can I bring? I love getting in on the ground floor of a project! Byrdie
      Just bring yerself Byrdy! Err, Might also need a site manager. All this decorating is getting out of hand!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Glass Half Empty;1485052 wrote: Not sure if this link will work, but this is a toilet paper doll:

Google Image Result for http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/ny/0929_doll.jpg

No home should be without one and it will look lovely in the outdoor loo.
        Oh FFS! :new:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G - this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LQhamwJcVY&feature=share&list=PLC122061BD C373B4B[/video]]Groove in G

:h:h:h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The house that G built.

Guitarista;1485080 wrote: Good to see you Siren. Nothing less for a Siren!
            This is acceptable

:H
            Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

The house that G built.

Wow guys you make me laugh, much needed today. Such a lovely post ps address needed im moving in you cant be that far ?? Lol omg Aust is such a big country you could be such a long way away

Comment

The house that G built.

Thanks Nora. Loved it!

I'm glad it's acceptable Siren!

Comment

The house that G built.

maddiemadison;1485096 wrote: Wow guys you make me laugh, much needed today. Such a lovely post ps address needed im moving in you cant be that far ?? Lol omg Aust is such a big country you could be such a long way away
                  We're just down the street Maddie! C'mon in.

Better get moving. Off for a run and a swim.

Take care all.

Comment

The house that G built.

Can you call me today ? Not having a good time ATM

Comment

The house that G built.

maddiemadison;1485099 wrote: Can you call me today ? Not having a good time ATM
                      Maddie - what's up??
                      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

The house that G built.

If your running and swimming you cant be down the street it's too damn cold in Melbourne guessing your Queensland or WA way

Comment

The house that G built.

Siren bad day have been drinking husband is paying out on me feel terrible, guilty and just at the end of my rope. Pathetic I know but feeling sorry for myself,

Comment

The house that G built.

maddiemadison;1485101 wrote: If your running and swimming you cant be down the street it's too damn cold in Melbourne guessing your Queensland or WA way
                            I'm in sunny Melbourne. Told you I was just down the street. :H

It's not cold, just a bit fresh.

Can you get out of the house and visit a friend or family for awhile?

Don't forget our toolbox thread. It might come in handy right now. The link's below.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

Catch you later Maddie. Take it easy mate.

Comment

The house that G built.

I'm in Mr. G..I'll bring some acoustical foam...thought I had a hangover when I woke up but hadn't been drinking..not sure why that happens sometimes...

Comment

The house that G built.

I'm in! Can I be the house back up singer?

Still trying to leg up on the wheel of the wagon, dammit. Spokes keep breaking. Doing much better than I once was, however, all thanks to MWO.

Love you, G.:lipstick:
                                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
                                X