G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks Frances and Mr V. Good to see youse.

Must be day 723, but i ain't one fo countin'. Wait a cotton pickin darn minute.....do u mean to tell me it's a week till 2 years G fella? Yes siree. i, i say, i do.

Techie, wishing your mum a full and speedy recovery.

Take it easy out there evabody. Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

My mom is still symptom free. Blessings x
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good news Techstar. Thinking of you both.

Day 725!

Go git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 158 here
          Best to you and your mom techie
          Go you good thing G-Star!
          :welldone:

Comment

Originally posted by fickle View Post
            Day 158 here
            Best to you and your mom techie
            Go you good thing G-Star!
            :welldone:
            Great work FickSTAR! Thanks. Keep it rolling.

Spring has well and truly sprung round here. A few sunny days in a row 20c. Very noice. A little windy so best keep a lazy eye on the toupe on my jogs. A dead giveaway is when i all of a sudden find myself looking through a thick fringe of actual real hair beatles style. Then i know things are a little askew. Lucky i always carry a small tube of rubber cement from bunnings hardware. Good for laying synthetic grass, securing auto light fittings, and recalcitrant hair.

Day 729. Take it easy out there.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

I won't be around tomorrow, so I wanted to congratulate you on two years, G! That's YOOGE! Here's a cake for all to enjoy! Now go out there and git it!cake.jpg

Comment

Thanks Mr V. Love it!

Similar shape guitar to what i play. Thanks mate. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Huge congrats G-Man!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks ABC!

I almost forgot today saturday september 12 is 2 years AF for me. About time. Day 7.3.0. but i never been one fo countin.

As it happens i'm having a lady over for some special attention. See if i can coax a massage out of her.....

Have a beaut weekend out there. Thanks again for the congrat's.

Comment

Huge congrats, Mr. G. Yer a Sober Star!!!
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Congrats on 2 years Gman! So friggin awesome!

Comment

What an amazing accomplishment. It is tremendously empowering. Congratulations on two years, Mr. G. Blessings x
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Congrats G-String,

J x
                            :hug:
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mr G
                              :balloons:CONGRATULATIONS :balloons:
                              and THANK YOU for being such an inspiration to us all :heart:
                              Last edited by fickle; September 12, 2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X