~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a great and sober Sunday! 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good Sunday morning cafe! I was hoping that if I posted later in the day, I'd be able to partake in one of cowboys famous breakfasts. I guess that it's not meant to be, so I'll have leftovers later on.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

5:36am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Dang it all, sorry I slept in a bit this morning [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], but I think [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] will appreciate this mornings breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I got a chuckle out of your railroading comment [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], "back on track" lol. The last steel bin (granary) finally got here. I needed one more to use as the "dry bin" in my grain drying operation. I got it all glued together and painted, so today I'm hoping to complete the whole grain handling section of the railroad, then I'll move on to the lake/campground area!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

That’s a huge brekkie Cowboy, good thing I’m hungry this morning.

While I was sad to have to get rid of 10 paintings and prints, I know Rotary will do good things with the funds they raise at their auction. Several of the items were framed photos I had taken, mostly mountain scenes, wildflowers and animals.

The outcome of dealing with the resort in Mexico wasn’t what I was hoping for. And in order to take advantage of their specials, I would have to book through their call centre. One of the big things they offered was $1,500 in resort credits. Wow. Every year we’ve stayed there we’ve been given one of these coupon books and never used them. $250 off a major purchase at a jewelry store isn’t a deal I’d take. So, we’ll be contacting a local travel agent to see what else is available.

Off for a walk once the sun rises.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
              Last edited by Quit wining; March 6, 2022, 08:34 AM.
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy AF Sunday all!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

QW, hope you find a better option for your winter trip. I bet you'll look until you do!

ABC, that's quite a culinary masterpiece! Yum, minus "animals products", of course. ha ha

A beautiful day here! 24 more!

Comment

Cowboy, that was a delicious change of pace, thank you very much!

QW, I hope you find a resort that suits you and Mrs. QW.

Jude, I am so glad you suggested that Herriot book! I've been enjoying it so much. I have been working my way through it pretty slowly and often repeat some of the chapters because they are so delightful to listen to!

24 more, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and over eaters. Great breakfast, Cowboy. Busy day ahead here @ casa Techie. Run done. Meditation done. So, with huge amounts of gratitude, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good evening Cafe Friends. I spent the entire day with my family, so I’ll count that as a win. I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday. I will humbly ask for another 24 please.

Comment

Dill, so glad that you are enjoying James Herriot's books. He is one of my faves!

Geez QW, sounds like such a hassle dealing with your vacation plans. I hope that you have better luck with finding a good travel agent.

Yummy breakfast yesterday cowboy, thank you!

It's good to hear that you had a nice day with your family BigAl. It's amazing what patience and time can do to start the healing process.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

4:59am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We had another beautiful day yesterday. It's been grand being reminded of good weather. We had a simple cookout yesterday and then a little bit of fishing in the pond. But this week the temperatures will go back down to more "normal" levels. I'm keeping an eye on the daffodils...so far, so good.

I hope everyone has a great af Monday! 24 more, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

It was a gorgeous day yesterday here as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], unfortunately there's too much snow to have a cook-out, but it would have been a great day out on the lake for those who ice fish lol. Another nice day in the forecast for today, then the temps drop again.

Comment

Working...
                                X