You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...your second-in-command tuts at you and mumbles under his breath, 'Too much vodka...' when you cannot remember something he asked you the day before.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Bidding on E-Bay while wasted.... oh the items I have won...
      Tiny

Comment

Tiny;360288 wrote: Bidding on E-Bay while wasted.... oh the items I have won...
        Oh, do tell!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

when you start a thread about your last supper and WANT,LUST FOR,DROWL over the word JACK DANIEL and it is only 9am
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

...when you use your hairspray and it makes you thirsty...

Comment

Oh I'm laughing so hard... Owwww...
              :biglaughmonkey:

Comment

When you are visiting friends, you drink the dry vermouth that has spoiled in the cooking pantry, and you gag the whole bottle down, then you go to store and replace it and in a day, drink that too, and then you go to the store and replace IT!
                Exhausting.

When you are going through withdrawls and it feels like you have a bat in your bra.

And Onetomany...LOL!

When you wake up to find things that make no sense, such as food you prepared, sitting on dresser, front door wide open, car unlocked with windows down(scary) and you frantically check your cell phone to see dialed calls and text messages to find text messages that make no sense (Lordie) and a dialed 10 minute in length conversation to employer, so you call to "check" your schedule for the next week and you are reminded that it was taken care of since you had to go to Calif, due to the death of your best friend.
                Lordie.
                :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

My MIL does that...

Comment

O2M - I'm dyin'...you and ebay...hahahaha!!!!

Comment

What about the drunkin' emails? Anyone else? I once quit my job and forgot and went to work...LOL!!
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

LTG, that's awful! Did they throw you out??

I wrote on this thread earlier that I emailed Dave Matthews lyrics to my massage therapist, a hottie with a pregnant wife, during a blackout. I knew he was a DMB fan, but it was NOT okay. Next morning I saw my email. It said:

I will wait for you
                        I will wait for no one but you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

That was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I had to call him and make up some story about how I did it by accident and ask him to please delete before his wife saw it. He said he would, but I could tell he didn't buy one word of it.

Comment

...you forget your assigned pastoral visitor from your church is paying a visit - you answer the door hoping she doesn't smell your alcoholic breath and invite her in. You quickly rush into the living room and hide your vodka bottle behind the sofa.

"So how are you?" she says...
                          "I'm fine!" you say looking sheepish hoping that she thinks the glass of liquid on the small table in front of you is just water.

Comment

OMG - Diet and Alcohol!

Larisa;355585 wrote: Going on a diet means not eating so you can drink.
                            I thought I was the only one who moderated calories severely, so I could still get in my 4 glasses (or 5) of wine nightly, AND lose weight. Thanks, I'm not alone. But I'm going to do my damndest not to do that again.

Comment

I've done way more of these things than I ever cared to realize. What an eye opener. Wow. I thought I was just "dealing". Not drowning.

Comment

You don't remember your wedding night.

Comment

Working...
                                X