You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear...kissed a girl - a WORK COLLEAGUE at that (actually she kissed me but I kissed back) Don't work with her anymore...was the only time I cheated on my hubby (I told him -he wasn't impressed)

so many others...

Comment

...you mistake a photograph of a traffic light for a bottle of booze and are disappointed when you take a second look...

??? I know that makes little sense.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh man... creating a brochure for the company I work for. Took up the first layout draft to the boss which was very pleased with and we discussed some alterations and extra info we thought we would put on. He was discussing images for the front cover and doodled some representations of what he'd like. I queried one of the doodles and he said 'Oh that's supposed to be you sat at your computer...' then he said, 'Oh hold on, it should be...' and the began to scribble something else... When I looked he'd written 'VODKA' with an arrow pointing to a pint glass!!!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Didn't think you had to be ALKIE TO KISS a girl...OK,maybe you do???ALL OR NOTHING SUMS IT UP FOR ME....
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I am so book marking this thread. I am with one2many. I can't HELP but laugh! Like I said, I have done soooo many of these things! I think this is the BEST thread ever that I have read here. It is a HUGE reminder why we shouldn't drink :-0

The Dora iron on's and the 'Wiggy' cat collar are hysterical!!!!!!!!!!

and........... where in the heck do you work vlad??? Did you really get caught drinking vodka at your desk? Did your boss really draw a vodka bottle on the brochure you designed? Holy crapola! If my boss even smelled Al on my breath I would be TOAST!

Comment

one2many;361166 wrote: I love vlad stories!
              Ditto!

Comment

I agree! But it is soooooooo funny. Maybe it's our best theraphy...LOL!!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Accountable for Me;361158 wrote:
                  and........... where in the heck do you work vlad??? Did you really get caught drinking vodka at your desk? Did your boss really draw a vodka bottle on the brochure you designed? Holy crapola! If my boss even smelled Al on my breath I would be TOAST!
                  Yes, the boss really did draw a doodle of me drinking a pint of vodka - today in fact, gonna scan it and post it. In my old job I took a bottle of Stolichnaya and openly poured vodka into my coffee in front of my team. It was Christmas Do day - I thought I could get away with it. But it didn't go down well, my staff just looked disapprovingly.

Comment

Oh, shit...one morning after a blackout, one of my girlfriends asked me not to tell anyone that we had made out! I had a total identitly crisis. And then I inwardly cursed the dirty whore for violating me when I was drunk. And then I laughed and blew it off. Eh, kissed a girl, who cares, haha. And then I decided never, never, ever, ever, ever, EVER to think about it again, for any reason. And now you people go and bring it up. I need a drink, HA!

Comment

LOL! I had taken Al to work back in the day. (when I graduated from drinking wine nightly to drinking vodka most of each day) I passed out at my desk!!! My supervisor drove me home and gave me best wishes and said no worries.

Later that day a courier came with my immediate dismissal notice. Things just went to Hell in a hand basket from there. Ahhh.... the good ol days! ;-)

Comment

OMG the sock story is the best yet!

I too am book marking this thread ... WHAT reminders of the things we have done!

Amazon.com and wine were my downfall. They have that "subscribe" to household products thing and you save a % and free shipping and all. Well hell, I need paper towels, and laundry soap, dish soap, shampoo, toothpaste, dog food, floor cleaner ... gawd the list goes WAY on! Yep, signed up for them all! About 10 days later UPS shows up .. with a PALLET to unload on my driveway! Needless to say, I am "well stocked" on just a few items for the next few years.

Comment

Another...

...you husband who works as a network engineer is doing a server move at a vodka distillery... you pester and pester...

NOT KIDDING GUYS - THESE THINGS ARE TRUE!

Comment

BBC NEWS | World | Europe | Drunk Russian sleeps off knifing

Comment

Lend tp, I think not. How about a depends, you can have it.
                              workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

This may be the guy in me, but I could do with more details on the girly kissing...

Comment

Working...
                                X