You know you're an alcoholic when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am cracking up over the ebay deal....so funny! AND quiting your job and then showing up....OMG. All these things have been me or could have been...EASILY.

Jump out a window in the bedroom cause I was convinced "they" were keeping me in the room and wouldn't let me out...door was wide freaking open...got all scratched up and no one even knew I was gone.
    Go to a concert with my Mom and this guy hits her car in the parking lot...his girlfriend starts yelling at us so I pull her out of her car by the head of her hair...I am NO fighter OK. Don't know what the hell I was thinking.
    Go to my deceased fiance' Mom's house and steal half his ashes...he was cremated...because she wouldn't give me any and I paid for his funeral....I don't really regret that one, but it was nuts. Had I been caught, I would have went to jail.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

LARISA: No, I did not get thrown out for the "I quit" email. I told the business owners that my husband was upset over the way they treated me at the office and he wanted me to quit so he used my email. They didn't read it for a few days after I sent it, as they were on the road working. I told them I worked things out with the Office Manager and they gave me a raise for staying 'cause nobody else could do my tasks at the time. I did quit for real 9 months later - for other reasons...LOL!!

Another drunkin' moment: Senging my bangs while trying to light the wrong of a cigarette - twice. Look up "Dumb Ass" in the dictionary and you will see my pic...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I THANK God I don't smoke...I would have no eyelashes, eyebrows, hair...etc...God only knows what I would have done.
        I decided to make a bondfire one night and put a bunch of stuff on it...get the gasoline jug..FIRE IS ALREADY LIT...lean over and throw gas on it......YA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT????? BIG BALL OF FIRE...right in my face...my hair was singed all around the edges....everyone yelling at me not to do it...me yelling back to shut-up i know what i am doing...next minute I am patting my hair out!!!

Comment

Oh, how I can relate and have done so, so, so many of these things. Good Lord. I couldn't help but chuckle - how sick is that?

Hopefully it is a part of healing; laughing at myself not, at you guys.

Comment

These are funny and yet not funny at the same time. Ugh!

The Ebay story is priceless. I have been known to do that from time to time and then am shocked when a CD shows up from some singer I have never heard of, or the huge elliptical machine I ordered three years ago that I still have yet to use.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

When you give you daughter your debit card so she can order 500 of clothes at a time cause your drunk and feel bad that you are drunk again......I just keep remembering more...I can only wonder what I did and can't remember.

Comment

You get a DUI and still won't stop drinking
                Happy to be AF Since 9.13.08

Comment

When you have your groceries delivered and it includes 2 cases of wine, except all of the "real" food you ordered to make it "look good" rots in the frig.

When traveling with a new lover and he golfs in the morning you order Bloody Marys to the room ... and are stupid enough to have them put on the hotel tab. ARGGGGGGGGGGhhh! He thought it was a mistake when we went to check out!

Comment

I kissed a girl...ok maybe two
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Madonna maybe???????

Comment

when you know you cannot just have one, and leave it alone

Comment

when you cant have a whole bottle and leave it alone...

Comment

when the first time you go to AA you cry the entire meeting cause in looking around the room you realize you ARE just like every alcoholic in the room.

Comment

Looking2grow~yep, drunken' emails, definately. Cringing when you read them, agahst that your friends/family will figure out that you are still drinking even though the word is silent as you have managed to now, stay out of the lime light and secretly and silently slosh em' down in private.
                              (Opps, Damn, I let those bottles clink, hope the relative I am staying with did not hear that)
                              :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

When you just don't care about anything

And yeah kissed a girl or two
                                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                                X