Army Thread 9th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hell! My brain is running away with me again tonight...

Now I have this song (from Sound of Music, I think) going through my head: DO, a Deer, a female deer... Me, a name, I call myself... etc.

Aaarghhh
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711740 wrote: Me? A good name? You clearly don't know me well enough yet :H:H:H
      Hey, I was trying to be nice.....I only allow myself Wednesday evenings between 20:45 and 21:03 to be nice buster......:H :H
      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

***Trying to ignore Barney song lurking in corner of mind***
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Grim;711743 wrote: Hey, I was trying to be nice.....I only allow myself Wednesday evenings between 20:45 and 21:03 to be nice buster......:H :H
          And then you log on as Wavey and start insulting me??? :H
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711744 wrote: ***Trying to ignore Barney song lurking in corner of mind***
            I strongly urge you to continue ignoring said Barney song.....:thanks:
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711745 wrote: And then you log on as Wavey and start insulting me??? :H
              Crap, first I am accused of spying on Opes from the sky and now I am accused of impersonating an Aussie.....is there no end to the insults? :H

Comment

Phew...

Saved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1wvQ7ERXhY[/video]]YouTube - Braaivleis, Rugby, Sunny Skies and Chevrolet
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Grim;711748 wrote: Crap, first I am accused of spying on Opes from the sky and now I am accused of impersonating an Aussie.....is there no end to the insults? :H
                  Which would be the lesser of two evils?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711750 wrote: Which would be the lesser of two evils?
                    Need you ask?

Comment

Grim;711751 wrote: Need you ask?
                      :H:H:H

Anything I say can and will be used against me , so I'll remain silent :H:H:H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711752 wrote: so I'll remain silent
                        There is always a first time for everything Tippers! :H :H

Comment

Grim;711755 wrote: There is always a first time for everything Tippers! :H :H
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;711756 wrote:
                            Buwahahahaha.....sorry....didn't......buwahahahaha .....mean it....

Comment

Grim;711760 wrote: Buwahahahaha.....sorry....didn't......buwahahahaha .....mean it....
                              Your sincerity is underwhelming :H
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Shame... my daughter has just forcibly removed one of our cats from in front of the gas heater to her room... They always treat the cats as if they're soft toys...
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X